• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Army Vs Navy Rugby

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I DIDN'T know. But you clearly did.
    Oh Dear!

I did son, threw them a can of heavy and a few quid as I felt sorry for them, like I do you, you 6 fingered, lardass, ginger tosser

Comment

I have been to Twickers to witness the Paras crap themselves in the presence of the mighty Booties!

You'll find the place buzzing with Gronks, Twats and for some reason sh!tloads of Lezzers.

Things get very merry and a good time is had by all, especially the MPs who walk the line between Army & Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        I did son, threw them a can of heavy and a few quid as I felt sorry for them, like I do you, you 6 fingered, lardass, ginger tosser
        Not all that bright, are you?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Not all that bright, are you?

Oh Shaunyboy, we both know that you shouldn't be throwing stones now dont we fay lai.

How's the diet going ginge?

Comment

Oh Shaunyboy, we both know that you shouldn't be throwing stones now dont we fay lai.
            Intrigued to know what this reference is. Something you have picked up on your cottaging jaunts is it?
            Nobody else seems to have any notion what it means, but then again we are not on the same section of the jackass spectrum as you.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

How's the diet going ginge?

This might help:

"A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I have been to Twickers to witness the Paras crap themselves in the presence of the mighty Booties!

You'll find the place buzzing with Gronks, Twats and for some reason sh!tloads of Lezzers.

Things get very merry and a good time is had by all, especially the MPs who walk the line between Army & Navy.
                Twickenham town looked like a couple of 500lb lager/pizza/burger/kebab bombs have gone off by about 5pm IIRC.

TBH, I avoid going that way on a rugby day but AvN is usually in the week so you can't get around it. Thankfully they shut the pubs early.
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                X