• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Germans undermine Sterling!!"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Whoosh!
    You killed sasguru you bastard, even before he could exchange his 20 euros for my fiver - that's my regret!

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    No, what would be your regret?
    Whoosh!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Do you know most men's dying regret is that they hadn't worked so much?
    No, what would be your regret?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I plan to work until 8pm today mainly because I got to office near 11am but I'll be working through the weekend as usual.
    Sad. Do you know most men's dying regret is that they hadn't worked so much?
    It's not as if you're creating anything socially useful either. Get a life before it's too late.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    If you had an iota of IQ and a knowledge of English you'd realise I have done no such thing.
    Is correct spelling part of English language in your view?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Good to see you admitting your ignorance.
    If you had an iota of IQ and a knowledge of English you'd realise I have done no such thing.

HTH, BIDI

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I can finish now but I'm meeeting mates in town for drinks.
    No doubt you'll be working till 11 pm in a vain attempt to make your co. more successful followed by a pot noodle in your bedsit.
    Sad fookwit.
    I plan to work until 8pm today mainly because I got to office near 11am but I'll be working through the weekend as usual.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You finish your permie job at 5 on Fridays?
    I can finish now but I'm meeeting mates in town for drinks.
    No doubt you'll be working till 11 pm in a vain attempt to make your co. more successful followed by a pot noodle in your bedsit.
    Sad fookwit.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Why don't you so some homework and find out the difference yourself?
    Good to see you admitting your ignorance.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Not grumpy. Au contraire, looking forward to the weekend and spending time with the family.
    But need to kill time between now and 5 and what better way than needling the dunces?
    You finish your permie job at 5 on Fridays? Sounds like civil service...

I guess if just like you I had to work 9-5 in a civil service full of boring pratts like yourself I'd also look forward to my weekend and bottle of cheap Talisker.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Doing some work?
    I have minions for that.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Not grumpy. Au contraire, looking forward to the weekend and spending time with the family.
    But need to kill time between now and 5 and what better way than needling the dunces?
    Doing some work?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You are even more grumpy then usual. Everything okay? Upset it is Friday and you might have to spend time with Mrs sas?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Learn English, cretin.
    You really are chief of the CUK Village Idiots aren't you?
    You can read, albeit barely, can't you?
    Why don't you so some homework and find out the difference yourself?
    Lazy as well as a moron, not a good combination.
    Is your business doing so badly that you've given up and so are posting bollux on here?
    The CUK Village Idiots, of which you are a prominent member, couldn't tear themselves out of a brown paper bag.
    It's like being attacked by a bunch of senile, toothless, old sheep except not as scary.
    You are even more grumpy then usual. Everything okay? Upset it is Friday and you might have to spend time with Mrs sas?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    He's been torn a new one again!
    The CUK Village Idiots, of which you are a prominent member, couldn't tear themselves out of a brown paper bag.
    It's like being attacked by a bunch of senile, toothless, old sheep except not as scary.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X