• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "sasguru in his own words"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

It would look slightly more appetizing if some greedy Yank hadn't already taken a giant bite out of it

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think someone with your cretinous posting history can really accuse someone of cognitive impairment.
    Unfortunately that statement reflects worse on you than anyone else.

One of the differences I found between lecturers and professors is that professors are more likely to debate a point. After all, anyone can make good points?

Take yourself for instance - one has to get through 9 posts of "cretin" before one gets to a decent post.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Aye. He is supposed to be writing a google killer but all he does is pot noodling while fantasising about various CUK posters.
    Hardly MD-like behaviour. I wonder if Majestic stakeholders know about his predilections.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Indeed one can only wonder at what a sad, empty life he must lead.
    CUK-Pot Noodle-CUK- Pot Noodle...repeat ad nauseum.
    Aye. He is supposed to be writing a google killer but all he does is pot noodling while fantasising about various CUK posters.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Posts in this thread increasingly highlight the conflicting statements of the protagonist, more clues for the character behind the burger?
    ]
    I don't think someone with your cretinous posting history can really accuse someone of cognitive impairment.
    PS What do you think of the latest money printing by the ECB?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Eating too much leads to memory loss

Posts in this thread increasingly highlight the conflicting statements of the protagonist, more clues for the character behind the burger?

Eating too much leads to memory loss - Telegraph

Studies by scientists in the United States have shown that a high calorific intake can substantially increase the risk of developing mild cognitive impairment (MCI), a syndrome characterised by mild memory loss which can precede dementia.

The findings were released ahead of the American Academy of Neurology's 64th annual meeting in New Orleans in April, where the authors will present the developments.

Dr Marie Janson of Alzheimer's Research UK said: ''Although these findings are yet to be published, they touch on an interesting subject.

''The initial report suggests older people who consume a high number of calories may be at greater risk of developing mild cognitive impairment.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Is SAS really James Corden??

very very close match...

BBC News - Stop being a 'prat', pals told Corden

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Another wild Sunday at 'Chudnovsky Towers', eh?

Indeed one can only wonder at what a sad, empty life he must lead.
    CUK-Pot Noodle-CUK- Pot Noodle...repeat ad nauseum.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    This profile is based solely on what sasguru said himself:

1) Lives in Wandsworth (London)
    2) Likes drinking cheap whiskey (if he posts in the evening then you know he is on it)
    3) Bought holiday home in Portugal
    4) Has little or no savings in his savings account
    5) Used to own BTL but sold at spekulative profit
    6) INCORRECT: Considers himself part of the oligarchy allegedly choosing to live near him in Wandsworth
    7) Hates ex-polies because he got edukation from a "proper" Uni (but not Oxbridge)
    8) Got a well paid permie job
    9) Married with one kid
    10) Self confessed owner of Wilmslow sockie

Added thanks to shaunbhoy:

11) Owns eco-shed which he is very proud of
    12) Was headhunted at some point - position unknown

DimPrawn reminded:

13) Was driving Aygo at some point, despite alleged wealth very reluctant to spend it on good cars - shows either modestry in his character or he is tight as duck
    14) owned Hyabusa superbike but sold it (unknown if that generated any profit)

MarillionFan noted:

15) DENIED: His wife earns most of the money.
    16) He has a home gym & sauna

17) does not have a LinkedIn profile

Did I miss anything?
    Another wild Sunday at 'Chudnovsky Towers', eh?

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    He (they) once said that at least 3 people use the SAS sign on.
    Four actually. But we have to stick to the same script.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    He (they) once said that at least 3 people use the SAS sign on.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Team CUK tearing him a new one?
    What is this team CUK and how do I join?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Team CUK tearing him a new one?

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    I'm not on LinkedIn. That's for people without old-school connections.
    Yeah it would seem not:

site:linkedin.com sas guru - Google Search

Although Google makes a good guess at the correct spelling here:

site:linkedin.com sasguru - Google Search

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    AtW dropped me a line last week to say he'd knocked up some sort of query process for comparing the names from 192 address records to LinkedIn. My guess is AtW is trying to narrow down the search criteria.
    I'd always wondered what SKA was.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X