• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru in his own words

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Posts in this thread increasingly highlight the conflicting statements of the protagonist, more clues for the character behind the burger?
    ]
    I don't think someone with your cretinous posting history can really accuse someone of cognitive impairment.
    PS What do you think of the latest money printing by the ECB?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Indeed one can only wonder at what a sad, empty life he must lead.
      CUK-Pot Noodle-CUK- Pot Noodle...repeat ad nauseum.
      Aye. He is supposed to be writing a google killer but all he does is pot noodling while fantasising about various CUK posters.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Aye. He is supposed to be writing a google killer but all he does is pot noodling while fantasising about various CUK posters.
        Hardly MD-like behaviour. I wonder if Majestic stakeholders know about his predilections.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I don't think someone with your cretinous posting history can really accuse someone of cognitive impairment.
          Unfortunately that statement reflects worse on you than anyone else.

One of the differences I found between lecturers and professors is that professors are more likely to debate a point. After all, anyone can make good points?

Take yourself for instance - one has to get through 9 posts of "cretin" before one gets to a decent post.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

It would look slightly more appetizing if some greedy Yank hadn't already taken a giant bite out of it
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X