• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: The Pope must die

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The Pope must die"

Collapse

• VectraMan
    replied
    I always mix this up with Nuns on the Run, for obvious reasons.

Leave a comment:

• rd409
    replied
    I remember reading some joke that links, Liverpool winning CL, and Prince Charles marrying and the death of the Pope. I don't see the previous 2 happening anytime in future, so current Pope is immortal.
    I rest my case.

Dave.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

The Pope will die within the next 12 months, a senior Vatican figure has reportedly claimed amid fears of an assassination plot.
    a senior Vatican figure carrying what appears to be a very long violin case

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    Looking at him, you could execute him with an inflated crisp packet

Leave a comment:

• Goatfell
    replied
    Originally posted by Goatfell View Post

Never let the facts stand in the way of a post
    True, that's why I added the rider

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
    If false; he lives and it makes a bollox of "Papal infallibility".
    It's not something the pope said, but something one of his cardinals told him. PI doesn't apply

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    The Pope will die within a year: Vatican 'assassination fears' revealed - Telegraph

The Pope will die within the next 12 months, a senior Vatican figure has reportedly claimed amid fears of an assassination plot.

Good to have something certain in these uncertain times no?
    Old news

The Pope Must Die - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    The Pope will die within a year: Vatican 'assassination fears' revealed - Telegraph

He's more likely to die from old age rather than an assassination attempt

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    About time they elected someone who's not an ex-nazi.

Anyway - how do I apply to be pope? How much deposit do I need to put up to join the election?
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    About time they elected someone a bit younger.

Anyway - how do I apply to be pope? How much deposit do I need to put up to join the election?

Leave a comment:

• Goatfell
    replied
    Bit of a lose-lose situation.

If false; he lives and it makes a bollox of "Papal infallibility".

If true; he sleeps wid da fishes.

Never let the facts stand in the way of a post

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Nothing like getting rid of his Popiness by putting ideas in a nutter's head.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic The Pope must die

The Pope must die

Working...
X