• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The official "feck the like and reputation system" thread"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    CUK tradition.

I still haven't worked out how to use this bookmark thingy - have no brain to figure it out!

HTH
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What is a potato?
    Its a little round thing. like a spud
    used for making chips.

they would have been called pochahontas's except Walter Raleigh was knobbing the wrong bird

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    CUK tradition.

I never use this pathetic cheating bookmark thingy - have some brain to figure out who is doing it to you!

HTH
    What Sasguru Says.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by KimberleyChris View Post
    Again..what is the point in bad-repping somebody using a false name, when you KNOW that everybody has the repfinder bookmark???
    CUK tradition.

I never use this pathetic cheating bookmark thingy - have some brain to figure out who is doing it to you!

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    To AtW

No, of course it's not.

Nowt wrong with you lad...why should it be you???
    Nobody on here signs reps with their own name - commonly used variant that is equivalent to anonymous is Real MF

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    See you in a few weeks, maybe, maybe not. Chasing a hot one.
    What.....a potato?

Leave a comment:

• KimberleyChris
    replied
    Thread: The official "feck the...

Stop fecking moaning. EternalOptimist

Repped by: MarillionFan

Again..what is the point in bad-repping somebody using a false name, when you KNOW that everybody has the repfinder bookmark???

See you in a few weeks, maybe, maybe not. Chasing a hot one.

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    To AtW

No, of course it's not.

p.s.Confused even more...rep actually from EricB using rep-finder tool,and no it was neither of you.

Dont sign rep comments with somebody else's name...we all have the rep-finder bookmark now. Sorry TO AtW.
    Here is the latest version which adds links to the repping users' posts:

Code:
    javascript:(function(){var a,b,c,d,f,g=document.getElementById("latest_reputation"),h=g.getElementsByTagName("li"),i=function(){var a=document.getElementsByClassName("welcomelink")[0].getElementsByTagName("a")[0].innerHTML;var b=0;for(e in a.split("")){b=b+e.charCodeAt(0)}return b!=980}(),j=[],k=function(b,c){var d;if(c in j){d=j[c];d.elements[d.elements.length]=b}else{d=j[c]={http:new XMLHttpRequest,elements:[b]};var e=/ryinfo (\w+)/.exec(b.className)[1].charCodeAt(0)==110,f=(new Date(/\w+ (\w+ \w+)/.exec(b.getElementsByClassName("userinfo")[0].getElementsByClassName("datetime")[0].innerHTML)[1])).getTime()>=13280544e5;a=self.location.protocol+"//"+self.location.host+"/member.php/"+(i&&e&&f?97:c);d.http.open("GET",a,true);d.http.onreadystatechange=function(a,b){return function(){if(a.http.readyState==4){var b,d,e,f=a.http.responseText,g=/<title>View Profile: (.*) - Contractor UK Bulletin Board<\/title>/.exec(f)[1];for(b=0,e=a.elements,d=e.length;b<d;b++){elem=document.createElement("p");elem.innerHTML='<p><b>Repped by: <a href="'+self.location.protocol+"//"+self.location.host+"/search.php?do=finduser&userid="+c+'&contenttype=vBForum_Post&showposts=1">'+g+"</a></b>";e[b].appendChild(elem)}}}}(d);d.http.send("")}};for(b=0;d=h[b];b++){f=/[^_]\d*$/.exec(d.id)[0];k(d,f)}})()

Leave a comment:

• KimberleyChris
    replied
    To AtW

No, of course it's not.

p.s.Confused even more...rep actually from EricB using rep-finder tool,and no it was neither of you.

Dont sign rep comments with somebody else's name...we all have the rep-finder bookmark now. Sorry TO AtW.
    Last edited by KimberleyChris; 2 February 2012, 18:57.

Leave a comment:

• KimberleyChris
    replied
    'Rep' confuses me.

All my neg reps come from the same two users whose posts I never see.

I know they hate me, but I don't know/care why.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    We dont need no steenking notifications

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
    If you hate the 'like' and 'reputation' system, please rate this thread as Excellent and add me to the reputation system, thanks.
    Added to your rep.

Well not exactly added but there is a new record that I've added.

Leave a comment:

• The official "feck the like and reputation system" thread

If you hate the 'like' and 'reputation' system, please rate this thread as Excellent and add me to the reputation system, thanks.
    Last edited by petergriffin; 2 February 2012, 13:35. Reason: likes this

Working...
X