• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why does the UK tolerate a one-sided extradition treaty with the US?"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Isn't the point where the evidence is heard?

As I understood it, the US won't let evidence be released to the UK so that suspects can hear it and respond to it from over here.

Whereas the US suspects can obtain UK evidence over there.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Oh, and for the OP - we've done this one

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ad-soon-2.html

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    UK does not even pursue it's own cyber and white collar criminals, so it does need any extradiction from US in the first place, instead it harbours wanted criminals in USA.

HTH
    I suspect I will get another round of playground insults for this but that post doesn't make sense - could you have another go?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    UK does not even pursue it's own cyber and white collar criminals, so it does need any extradiction from US in the first place, instead it harbours wanted criminals in USA.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Well so he claims. Most of us think he lives in an eco-shed and is a binman with wannabe IT tendencies.
    Clever bin man if he has a fluffer for his fluffer...

Oh, hang on, you mean he's not actually rich?

Who'd have thunk it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
    ooooh, the fluffer has a fluffer too? How posh
    Well so he claims. Most of us think he lives in an eco-shed and is a binman with wannabe IT tendencies.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    sas now his his butler to do that for him. And sometimes the under-butler helps out.
    ooooh, the fluffer has a fluffer too? How posh

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    It was the apple...

I think I spent a large part of the time before exams great stress reliever. You should try sas
    sas now his his butler to do that for him. And sometimes the under-butler helps out.

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    What have you done to get such favourable treatment from sas? The rest of us get called a cretin (at best).

Creep......
    It was the apple...

I think I spent a large part of the time before exams great stress reliever. You should try sas

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    What have you done to get such favourable treatment from sas? The rest of us get called a cretin
    I have not had the honour of being called a cretin yet but have been labelled a Chav

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Said the the kettle to...
    What have you done to get such favourable treatment from sas? The rest of us get called a cretin (at best).

Creep......

Leave a comment:

• Zoiderman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think they're worried about the furious winking you indulged in in your college years.
    HTH
    Said the the kettle to...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    Brilliant !
    I prefer +ve to a thank you post.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    Political quotes by Winston Churchill

When President Roosevelt wheeled (in his wheelchair) into the guest bathroom to find a naked Churchill emerging from his bath, Churchill said unashamedly: "The Prime Minister has nothing to hide from the President of the United States."

Sounds like a very special relationship.
    Brilliant !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    ..... will send me to Asia hiding for my college years alone...

Worrying times ahead if they can get that tulip through
    I don't think they're worried about the furious winking you indulged in in your college years.
    HTH

Leave a comment:

Working...
X