• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does the UK tolerate a one-sided extradition treaty with the US?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    Brilliant !
    I prefer +ve to a thank you post.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I don't think they're worried about the furious winking you indulged in in your college years.
      HTH
      Said the the kettle to...

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiderman View Post
        Said the the kettle to...
        What have you done to get such favourable treatment from sas? The rest of us get called a cretin (at best).

Creep......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          What have you done to get such favourable treatment from sas? The rest of us get called a cretin
          I have not had the honour of being called a cretin yet but have been labelled a Chav
          Growing old is mandatory
          Growing up is optional

Comment

What have you done to get such favourable treatment from sas? The rest of us get called a cretin (at best).

Creep......
            It was the apple...

I think I spent a large part of the time before exams great stress reliever. You should try sas

Comment

It was the apple...

I think I spent a large part of the time before exams great stress reliever. You should try sas
              sas now his his butler to do that for him. And sometimes the under-butler helps out.

Comment

sas now his his butler to do that for him. And sometimes the under-butler helps out.
                ooooh, the fluffer has a fluffer too? How posh

Comment

ooooh, the fluffer has a fluffer too? How posh
                  Well so he claims. Most of us think he lives in an eco-shed and is a binman with wannabe IT tendencies.

Comment

Well so he claims. Most of us think he lives in an eco-shed and is a binman with wannabe IT tendencies.
                    Clever bin man if he has a fluffer for his fluffer...

Oh, hang on, you mean he's not actually rich?

Who'd have thunk it.

Comment

UK does not even pursue it's own cyber and white collar criminals, so it does need any extradiction from US in the first place, instead it harbours wanted criminals in USA.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X