• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Babies with three parents possible within three years"

Collapse

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Have they not seen Twins?

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    If I have to create a child with 3 parents I hope it will be the former rather than the latter.
    I agree but then maternal instinct can be overwhelmingly strong in women and then there's the debate on who carries the child while it's being developed etc all manner of complications

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    That's the thing though it maybe mummy, mummy and daddy or mummy, daddy and daddy now that could cause problems
    If I have to create a child with 3 parents I hope it will be the former rather than the latter.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    That's the thing though it maybe mummy, mummy and daddy or mummy, daddy and daddy now that could cause problems

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Mummy, Daddy and ..."the Alien" ????

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    What does nature say?
    Does nature say we should have created aspirin?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    It's easy to be judgmental, but if you're transgender and have a layabout impotent hubby, sometimes nature needs a little helping hand.

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    I can see what they're trying to achieve, but it kind of destroys the bond between two people in my opinion and I state this is my opinion only. It raises a lot of difficult questions

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    What does nature say?

Leave a comment:

• Babies with three parents possible within three years

Good idea
    20.00%
    Bad idea
    46.67%
    Andyw is the child of Wilmslow, Atw and Sasguru
    33.33%