• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CUK OCD Club

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK OCD Club"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'm so bad even my disorder needs to be in order so I have CDO
    Collateral Debt Obligation? So it was you who caused the current chaos back in 2008

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    This morning I spent hours lying about my life on an internet forum.

Does anyone else have any serious forms of OCD?
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• MayContainNuts
    replied
    I find that I tend to use a lot of !!!!!!!!!!!!!! When using the internet!!!!!!!!!!

But then again, that's because my bloody question mark key button is missing. :-)

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I'm so bad even my disorder needs to be in order so I have CDO

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    That's not very nice. Just because he couldn't find the venue for the Christmas bash doesn't mean he's brain dead.
    Well at least he didn't end up in the Ship and Shovell like another time

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    vegetable
    That's not very nice. Just because he couldn't find the venue for the Christmas bash doesn't mean he's brain dead.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    This morning I swam 3.25 miles, cycled 15000 inches, ate exactly 400 calories consisting of green vegatable(all the same colour) and then placed my CDs in colour order.

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I'm compulsive about pointing out typing errors, and in your post I couldn't help noticing there was no space between "vegatable" and "(all", or maybe "vegatable(" and "all".
    vegetable

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    This morning I swam 3.25 miles, cycled 15000 inches, ate exactly 400 calories consisting of green vegatable(all the same colour) and then placed my CDs in colour order.

I'm compulsive about pointing out typing errors, and in your post I couldn't help noticing there was no space between "vegatable" and "(all", or maybe "vegatable(" and "all".

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I have an OCD condition in which i Have to go back anf make anything I've done slightly less perfect.
    Oh! I always wondered what a BPM consultant does.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost

I don't have OCD.
    I have an OCD condition in which i Have to go back anf make anything I've done slightly less perfect.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    I've got OCD, but lickily I've got ADHD as well, so I forget what I'm obsessed about

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    That is what Mrs BP says. But my therapist advised her I would have a breakdown unless I got my own way.
    I'm going to try that line, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Sooner have OCD than the opposite the missus has. She'll buy a set of storage boxes and when you look in her office cupboard weeks later there's a haphazard pile of junk with empty storage boxes on top.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I felt sure you would catalogue all your imaginary friends.

The Oxford Dictionary of Saints (Oxford Paperback Reference): Amazon.co.uk: David Hugh Farmer: Books

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Nutter

Keeping them in size order (smallest at the front), with the labels facing forwards and seperated into their different food groups (Beans, fish, meat, meals, fruit, desserts etc) and with a sperate sub grouping according to brand should be enough for anyone
    That is what Mrs BP says. But my therapist advised her I would have a breakdown unless I got my own way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X