• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "URGENT Accommodation Help"

Collapse

• Aman
    replied
    What are you looking for, a bedsit, flat, a room in a house/flat share, B&B with weekend storage?
    Somewhere on a particular tubeline or a particular area? What sort of budget? How long term?

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm beginning to think NLUK thinks his award is like a 'key to freedom' of General. It isn't. Feck off back to the Professional boards you amateur and leave the nastiness in General to the pros.
    Nobody invited you into the bitter bad losers club. Feck off back to being nasty to sockies.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm beginning to think NLUK thinks his award is like a 'key to freedom' of General. It isn't. Feck off back to the Professional boards you amateur and leave the nastiness in General to the pros.
    You forgot to call him a knut

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'm more surprised that the Award Winning NLUK has now visited the thread to point out in his oh so subtle way about using the search feature or perhaps even the sticky at the top of this very forum!

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by w1102157 View Post
    guys i am not on a 1000 pounds a day to book 5 * hotels
    As a cheaper alternative try this place (10 minutes walk from Baker street)

Brazen Backpackers, London, England: Book Now!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Couch surfing

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    LOL, "Available to couples, Yes", voyeuristic perve.

Leave a comment:

• Joeman
    replied
    Stay at 'Cosy sofa for only �20- zone 2!' by the night in Finsbury Park, Luton | Roomshare - Flatshare & Rooms to Rent | Gumtree.com

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I'm more surprised that the Award Winning NLUK has now visited the thread to point out in his oh so subtle way about using the search feature or perhaps even the sticky at the top of this very forum!

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Joined Feb 2011. Could be a lurker.
    yeah - i checked his old posts and decided to delete my post, wasn't quite quick enough though!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    More likely

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet
    My Sockie-dar is beeping

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Is your friend throwing you out? Why are you needing to move out, would have thought Stratford to Baker St would have been pretty straight forward on the Jubilee line.

What sort of duration are you looking for?

And is it only Monday to Thursday?
    Edit - Obv not if you're leaving stuff there.
    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 13 January 2012, 12:44.

Leave a comment:

• w1102157
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    And you never will be with that attitude!
    thanks for that Mystic meg whats the weekend lottery numbers?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    And you never will be with that attitude!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X