• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Ice age delayed

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Ice age delayed"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Maybe not....

Ice age 2012: Death toll 139 - Hindustan Times

Bobs are freezing their tits off.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    LOL. Cognitive dissonance anyone? Significant AGW (which is not happening) is a good thing, if it is happening. Which it isn't. Loved the first comment at WUWT:-

This strikes me as a Trojan horse to legitimize AGW: being lulled into pointing to human-generated CO2 as being a good thing, thereby buying into AGW. IT’S A TRAP! A stupid, trap, but a trap nonetheless. But if there’s no AGW, there can be no “Ice Age Retardation.”
    Anyone help me untangle the 'thinking' there?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Global warming has led to the decline of the peanut smuggler.
    but hot pants seem to be back in fashion

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Global warming has led to the decline of the peanut smuggler.

Edit: Searching google for 'peanut smuggler' just to check the images, returned this rather lovely video of Susanna Reid.

Susanna Reid - Smuggling Peanuts Again 19Jun09 (HQ) - YouTube

Now those are lovely peanuts.

Love her facial expression at 1:42 where she appears to spot them in a monitor.
    Last edited by PAH; 9 January 2012, 12:34.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Global warming is good - if it gets too hot we can just add more air conditioning.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    more here :
    BBC News - Carbon emissions 'will defer Ice Age'

call me stupid (i know sasguru will) but a stonking great ice cap may be worse for humanity and all the land species living north of Paris

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    started a topic Ice age delayed

Ice age delayed

oh dear it looks like CO2 emissions will:

delay the next ice age

We need to get our emissions down so it can start punctually.

Working...
X