• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why hasn't Microsoft bought Ska yet?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    A bit of a problem with blog titles

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMark View Post
    Congrats to Majestic for the big German partnership deal.

Majestic SEO Partnership With SEOlytics | | Majestic SEO BlogMajestic SEO Blog
    Very good news - well done Alexei

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Majestic SEO Partnership With SEOlytics | | Majestic SEO BlogMajestic SEO Blog

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied

http://blog.majesticseo.com/company/...ith-seolytics/
    Last edited by MrMark; 23 January 2012, 14:04.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Aren't you a trifle worried that they may change policy, and end up sabotaging yr bizz?
    I don't think this is anywhere on list of their priorities, plus we've managed well when such data in pretty good quality (albeit limited to 1000 links) was available from Yahoo.

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Psst... they don't want you to know the truth!!!
    Aren't you a trifle worried that they may change policy, and end up sabotaging yr bizz? I'm guessing though that they can't, as it would impact on their advertising revenue?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'm considering using Majestic myself. Especially as the "link" operator in Google search is very patchy. Does anyone know why Google do that?
    Psst... they don't want you to know the truth!!!

Leave a comment:

• MrMark
    replied
    I'm considering using Majestic myself. Especially as the "link" operator in Google search is very patchy. Does anyone know why Google do that?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    There's never a winner when conflicts take place only losers.
    Your thought for 2012?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    There's never a winner when conflicts take place only losers.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    good job lads

group hugs all round

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Apology accepted Captain Needa.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Flounce.

All the best.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    I backed out when EO gave the nod that the discussion should end.

I would like to take the chance to say sorry to AtW, every so often I do like a mud slinging competition and I pushed it this time.

Happy new year Alexi, and all the best for your business and endevours in the new year.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by adubya View Post
    Must admit to being confused at the vitriol. Perhaps being new I've missed some history ?
    Vitriol is a permanent feature in general.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X