• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Who's invoicing today?"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Only until 12:33 then I'm out of here like a beery curry evening the morning after.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    I'm invoicing today (from my living room)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Still in office

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Was supposed to be working from home.

Was a dead loss. I had a gin & tonic in my hand by 12pm.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post

Ah, a Stirling Engine.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Working, but on my Plan B so no invoicing. New paid work starts next week.

Leave a comment:

• Whoosh
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    When I said sailing I meant land sailing, just the same but with wheels and it's a lot faster.

Nice beach!

Is that a Blo Kart / X-sail. Almost inspired me to get my kite buggy out from the garage if it wasnt so bloody cold!

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru mutant clone bot View Post
    !!/................................Beginning of transmission--
    have no need to invoice. I simply spawn another asynchronous automated sub-process to trade for profit throughout the day.

--End of transmission................................/!!
    Yay! another sockie!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru mutant clone bot
    replied
    Last edited by sasguru mutant clone bot; 26 April 2014, 18:11.

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Ginge,

what about the Passat ? Remember, you gotta be innit to winnit

are you member of the uphill sailing club ?

Milan.
    When I said sailing I meant land sailing, just the same but with wheels and it's a lot faster.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Just have to figure out a way to keep the instant messaging thingy active whilst logged in - so it looks like I'm actually doing stuff

whadyathink about this - open up Word doc and get it tapping at keyboard - will that work or is there a more techie method?

Pretty sure it only works if it's dipping its beak into water.

Leave a comment:

• blacjac
    replied
    Working from home.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Probably, but yours is simple and elegant. Remember to turn off the web cam though
    Oh and make sure it only types at 12 characters a minute you don't want it to look like your productivity has increased.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied

Just have to figure out a way to keep the instant messaging thingy active whilst logged in - so it looks like I'm actually doing stuff

whadyathink about this - open up Word doc and get it tapping at keyboard - will that work or is there a more techie method?

Probably, but yours is simple and elegant. Remember to turn off the web cam though

Leave a comment:

• redgiant
    replied
    Yes i'm at the clientco office today. Seems for the perms it's a social gathering and they won't stop talking about all the food they have eaten, TV they have been bored watching and how long they are spending in the gym today instead of being at their desks.

Tried to call my local tax office to talk about the lovely letter they sent me on Christmas Eve out of the blue. Seems they are playing the old game of "how many rings before they give up" ... happy days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X