• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why is CUK not Christmassy?"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post

Enjoy the booze and food tomorrow everyone. For those of you celebrating with the in-laws, I feel your pain

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    At least you've found a friend.
    One is all I need

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    There's over a week to go yet...

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Git! Don't go causing trouble now, a quiet end to the year would be most welcome

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    Dear Santa,

I'm writing to let you know that I've been naughty...
    and it was worth it.

You fat, judgmental bastard.

Merry Christmas Admin & fellow CUKers!

Enjoy the booze and food tomorrow everyone. For those of you celebrating with the in-laws, I feel your pain

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

I could cope with old perv emptying his sack for me. If it wasnt for the fact that he only comes once a year

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    And then tomorrow night some old guy will come into your room and empty his sack for you

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Dear Santa,

I'm writing to let you know that I've been naughty...
    and it was worth it.

You fat, judgmental bastard.

Merry Christmas Admin & fellow CUKers!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Has been a relatively quiet year on the forums. No stalkers, no police investigations of any worth so not a bad year really!
    There's over a week to go yet...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Has been a relatively quiet year on the forums. No stalkers, no police investigations of any worth so not a bad year really!

Too hectic with work to spend time putting the decorations up on here, will try and remember to get them out of the attic in time next year.

Have a good break everyone
    At least you've found a friend.

Leave a comment:

• dang65
    replied
    Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    Google is, type 'let it snow'.
    Also, go here and drag the Let it Snow! link into your bookmarks, then come back to CUK and click the bookmark.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied

Too hectic with work to spend time putting the decorations up on here, will try and remember to get them out of the attic in time next year.

Have a good break everyone

Leave a comment:

• gingerjedi
    replied
    Google is, type 'let it snow'.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    Christmas is a Christian holiday but many many IT contractors are Hindus and Muslims and.... no, just those two, should we also have Ramadan stylesheets?
    Don't forget Vaisakhi.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Christmas is a Christian holiday but many many IT contractors are Hindus and Muslims and.... no, just those two, should we also have Ramadan stylesheets?

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Maybe admin is of another religion. Scientology?

Do they have an equivalent to Christmas where they put a model volcano in the corner of the room and buy each other science fiction books to further their knowledge?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Maybe with all the bile and hatred that goes in in general, admin doesn't think we have been good enough....

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    And then tomorrow night some old guy will come into your room and empty his sack for you
    He only comes once a year

Leave a comment:

Working...
X