• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Arrogant Rec Con! No...."

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Wonder if any of our resident agents were on the email list?

What a fanny!
    More to the point, maybe he WAS one of our resident agents!

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    I quite liked his attitude and language. He could fit right in here.

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Maginty
    replied
    Last edited by Jeff Maginty; 9 June 2022, 16:36.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by sbakoola View Post
    I've dealt with a few agents like this in my time, I assume he was in a London recruitment firm, which one was he sacked from ?
    Says in the article - Manchester Stark Brooks.

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=3455018

Some nice recommendations:

"Decency and trustworthiness are sadly scarce commodities but Gary has both in bucketloads."

"Added to that he's a genuinely nice person, which helps enormously."

Yeah - that comes across in the email.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied

"I would like people to know that we are not all like Gary Chaplin."

yeah right

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Frightening such arrogance receives such a large sum of money for making a few phone calls.

Leave a comment:

• sbakoola
    replied
    I've dealt with a few agents like this in my time, I assume he was in a London recruitment firm, which one was he sacked from ?

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Wonder if any of our resident agents were on the email list?

What a fanny!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Chaplin (is he related to Charlie?)
    If you are not bright enough to learn how to bcc and thus encourage cockjockey retards to then spam everyone on the list then please **** off... you are too stupid to get a job, even in banking
    In the run-up to his resignation, Mr Chaplin, who was traced through his internet service provider, sent an increasingly frantic series of grovelling emails to the 4,000 people who saw his reply.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Arrogant Rec Con! No....

Arrogant Rec Con! No....

£200,000 exec axed after telling jobseeker: **** off | The Sun |News

Pot. Kettle.

Lol

Working...
X