• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Guess what the sign means"

Collapse

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    I haven't a clue myself, so thought that it might be an entertaining Friday afternoon exercise for CUK.

Ah yes! I think I get it; the clue is in the little red foot on the pole on the right.

You're supposed to kick the pole on the little red foot, but they're warning you against kicking too hard in case your foot flies onward and you kick yourself in the head. Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Gricer sucks his own ticket.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Too obvious:

"All animals kick here for a ticket to enter. Unless you're the elephant sucking a football."

It's at the circus tradesman entrance and they had to put that sign up to stop the elephant getting stuck in the door.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    No Tickets for Autofellationists.

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    If you come through here without a ticket you must be a dickhead.

Edit: beaten to it.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    No dick heads without a ticket?

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    started a topic Guess what the sign means

Guess what the sign means

I haven't a clue myself, so thought that it might be an entertaining Friday afternoon exercise for CUK.

Working...
X