• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Volcano coming!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Volcano coming!"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    Booked for February. I'm sure it will be fine. Hoping to see the Northern Lights.
    In Egypt?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Oh you should go.

If you're too chilled to the bone afterwards why not try a short break in Egypt?

Booked for February. I'm sure it will be fine. Hoping to see the Northern Lights.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I've just booked a holiday to Iceland...
    Oh you should go.

If you're too chilled to the bone afterwards why not try a short break in Egypt?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I've just booked a holiday to Iceland...

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    not really cut out for contractor UK is he!
    You leave him alone. The lava's been building up in him for some time and I don't want anything to put him off his eruption.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you not read every single cuk post? I thought everyone did.
    not really cut out for contractor UK is he!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    What kind of title is that?? How am I supposed to spot the connection from that... <grumble grumble>

Do you not read every single cuk post? I thought everyone did.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    What kind of title is that?? How am I supposed to spot the connection from that... <grumble grumble>

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    But it's Iceland. It's been volcanoing since July.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    F88k it, I will then
    KUATBhttp://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...oling-way.html

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Someone will come along soon and say KUATB. Not me though I'm too polite.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    started a topic Volcano coming!

Volcano coming!

BBC News - New Icelandic volcano eruption could have global impact

Hundreds of metres under one of Iceland's largest glaciers there are signs of an imminent volcanic eruption that could be one of the most powerful the country has seen in almost a century.
    As long as it waits until after xmas!!!

Working...
X