• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Italy's borrowing cost at record high as Poles beg Germany to save the Euro"

Collapse

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I will probably be the first Polish foreign minister in history to say so, but here it is: I fear German power less than I am beginning to fear German inactivity. You have become Europe's indispensable nation."

Germany the new Imperialist power
    Hence the terrible danger of lettiing Germany out of the Euro - a resurgent Germany with the biggest land army in Europe - listen - can you hear the Panzer engines ?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I will probably be the first Polish foreign minister in history to say so, but here it is: I fear German power less than I am beginning to fear German inactivity. You have become Europe's indispensable nation."

Germany the new Imperialist power

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    <Pssssst I thought he'd flounced ?>
    Even flounces have been devalued by QE. :glum:

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    <Pssssst I thought he'd flounced ?>

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    It's not the Germans, it's the yanks.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Italy borrowing cost soars as euro pressure mounts | Reuters

You've got to start believing that German inactivity is looking more like a plan.
    First you have to weaken all your prospective economic conquests so you can have good terms when you take over.

took you long enough to figure that out

jeez

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    I blame the Jews for all this.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Have the Poles made an offer of the Danzig corridor in exchange?

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied

You've got to start believing that German inactivity is looking more like a plan.
    First you have to weaken all your prospective economic conquests so you can have good terms when you take over.
    They'll be grateful that tanks have a crap MPG and need to use the local filling stations regularly

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied

Superstate is being layered on top of the Sovereign countries. The problem comes when the Technocrats start to impose more severe Austerity measures and the people don't want it.

Leave a comment:

• Italy's borrowing cost at record high as Poles beg Germany to save the Euro

Working...
X