• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tottenham Hotspur Football Club"

Collapse

• FiveTimes
    replied
    too big and good for Europa League

Other fish to fry

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Sir Chris Hoy tells Tottenham fans: stop abusing me, I'm not a referee | Sport | The Guardian

Shouldn't laugh but I will

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    But what about the dive for the pen

Its not the refs fault if you can't convert any of the chances. You had 12/14 attempts on target yet only managed to score from the spot. Spurs had the most attempts on target out of all the teams at the week.

And what about your manager being a hypocrite ?
    Had a perfectly good goal ruled out and at least two attempts kept out by a defenders arm. I didn't see Modric's "dive"

And as for the manager being a hypocrite I think he was very contained as were the entire squad on the pitch. Just imagine if this was a ManUre game, Ferdinand would have been shouting at the ref and the 4th official for most of the game and then Fergie would have blasted the ref in the post match interview.

I agree with the Fagger, it is only a game.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    It's a funny old game.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Doing well but still a step down from the top 2. Same group as Arsenal & Liverpool.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    MOTD2, O'leary and Dixon blastd the ref.

Crouch handball for Stoke first goal
    Kaboul pullback should have been a penalty
    Gallas pullback should have been a penalty
    Shawcross elbow on the line should have been a penalty
    Adebayor goal should have stood
    Kaboul sending off shouldn't have been a yellow card
    But what about the dive for the pen

Its not the refs fault if you can't convert any of the chances. You had 12/14 attempts on target yet only managed to score from the spot. Spurs had the most attempts on target out of all the teams at the week.

And what about your manager being a hypocrite ?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Strange how Modrics dive for pen isn't being reported. Now if that was Suarez he would have got slaughtered.

And what about Harry "I never criticise the ref" - apart from here and countless other cases.
    MOTD2, O'leary and Dixon blastd the ref.

Crouch handball for Stoke first goal
    Kaboul pullback should have been a penalty
    Gallas pullback should have been a penalty
    Shawcross elbow on the line should have been a penalty
    Adebayor goal should have stood
    Kaboul sending off shouldn't have been a yellow card

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    A big Foy fan are we?
    Strange how Modrics dive for pen isn't being reported. Now if that was Suarez he would have got slaughtered.

And what about Harry "I never criticise the ref" - apart from here and countless other cases.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    See now I am torn, as a fan of the Arse I had mixed emotions seeing Stoke beating the dirty yids, a bit like watching your mother in law drive off a cliff in your new car.
    You must like Owly's new avatar then

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    See now I am torn, as a fan of the Arse I had mixed emotions seeing Stoke beating the dirty yids, a bit like watching your mother in law drive off a cliff in your new car.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    A big Foy fan are we?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Tottenham Hotspurs are great, soon they will be able to focus on the FA cup.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    They only lost 2-1 to the 10 men of PAOK as well.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    They only lost 2-1 to PAOK as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X