• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cameron to be eaten for breakfast?"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    He's clearly got a thing for her:

Note the unkempt hair, undone suit jacket, and checking out the rack:

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    No, I think he probably wiped it on the curtains.
    Phwoaarr!!

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    No, I think She probably wiped it on the curtains and put it back in her drawer.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Do you think he'll come back with a bit of paper?
    No, I think he probably wiped it on the curtains.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I hope so.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    So, they had breakfast together and it's to be peace in our time. Horrah.
    BBC News - Eurozone crisis: Cameron and Merkel stress friendship

Can't see anything going wrong now.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    So, they had breakfast together and it's to be peace in our time. Horrah.
    BBC News - Eurozone crisis: Cameron and Merkel stress friendship

Can't see anything going wrong now.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Sasguru.
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!

As soon as he arrived in Frankfurt every tulip hit every fan and everything went bust!

Take him back, please!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Like who? Jeremy Clarkson?
    Sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Yep. Or Andyw.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I can't put the sound on here, but it's quite amusing to see a rather stressed out little man getting very animated while nobody takes much notice of what he's saying.

Really, if you want to stop the EU, you'll need people who are a bit more convincing than Mr Fartage.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
    Here is the video of Farage...
    Usually he's just very entertaining to watch insulting other MEPs and the European leaders, but this is serious stuff now, and he's not pulling any punches.
    I can't put the sound on here, but it's quite amusing to see a rather stressed out little man getting very animated while nobody takes much notice of what he's saying.

Really, if you want to stop the EU, you'll need people who are a bit more convincing than Mr Fartage.

Leave a comment:

• CheeseSlice
    replied
    As Nigel farage puts it:

Failure to tackle the eurozone crisis has produced a "German-dominated Europe", UK Independence Party leader Nigel Farage has said.

He claimed that German Chancellor Angela Merkel had taken charge because of the lack of leadership by a group of men - European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso, Economic Affairs Commissioner Olli Rehn, European Council President Herman Van Rompuy and Jean-Claude Juncker, the Luxembourg Prime Minister who is chairman of the eurozone group of EU countries.

"Who is in charge?" Mr Farage demanded during a European Parliament debate on the crisis.

"None of you have any democratic legitimacy for the roles you hold. Into this vacuum steps Angela Merkel, and we are now living in a German-dominated Europe, something this European Union was supposed to stop."

He said Europe's leaders had had the Greek Prime Minister "removed and replaced by a puppet government", and then "you decided that Silvio Berlusconi has to go and replaced him with Mario Monti, a former commissioner and fellow architect of this disaster, who is not even a member of parliament".
    Here is the video of Farage...

Usually he's just very entertaining to watch insulting other MEPs and the European leaders, but this is serious stuff now, and he's not pulling any punches.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I can reveal the cabinet will consist of:

Alan Sugar
    Richard Branson
    Joanna Lumley
    David Beckham
    A woman with massive norks you've never heard of but will secretly want to win
    Brilliant DH - altough surely Cliff Richard deserves a mention ?

Funny thing is a few years a go I posted a spoof UK elextion yarn here in which - rather than voting for LAB TORY LIBDEM etc you could omly vote for the UKs Banks eg Barclays NAtWest RBS etc- seems that my spoof might be getting uncomfortably close to reality - whatever you define reality to be nowadays.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    More likley Peter Mandelson heading the new Lab-sachs alliance - the new UK technocracy.
    I can reveal the cabinet will consist of:

Alan Sugar
    Richard Branson
    Joanna Lumley
    David Beckham
    A woman with massive norks you've never heard of but will secretly want to win

Leave a comment:

Working...
X