• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Attention Posters - RealityHack is back."

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Lock up your supplies of Red Bull, I'm checking the site more than once every month now.
    Hi RH!

You can kiss my hairy arse!

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Guinea pigs? Ouch. It's your sordid imagination I'm more worried about.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post

Lock up your Guinea pigs, I'm a raving felchlord.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied

Lock up your supplies of Red Bull, I'm checking the site more than once every month now.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    They aren't that funny.
    I never did understand why Laurel and Hardy were funny?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    russell and MF - CUK's very own Laurel and Hardy.

They aren't that funny.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    russell and MF - CUK's very own Dumb and Dumber.

Harsh but fair

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    russell and MF - CUK's very own Laurel and Hardy.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    im actually glad you are back RH, listen I need to discuss something with you, please be understanding about this, you know how your wife has been out a lot lately?....
    Jesus Christ MF maybe a pm would have been better?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    That won't effect me then,.
    You are my alter ego. Approximately 6000 points below me.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    I've heard that any bannings automatically erase any positive rep you've got
    That won't effect me then,.

Leave a comment:

• russell
    replied
    Bit harsh Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Bit harsh Mark.
    I've heard that any bannings automatically erase any positive rep you've got

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Oi, RH, you coming to our Christmas shindig?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by russell View Post
    I'll kill you RH, you hear me, kill you, you blustering baboon of sheeps testicles, do you know i could own you own you like a pimp owns his girls, im Russell you here me RUSSELL! USED TO BE KANDR WHO YOU BANNED, you jumped up pustular excuse for a human being, I've seen exrement on the street which looked better than you, yu jumped up pontificating prat who think that your better than me, me RUSSELL, or as you would know me The Man! Yeah The Man! The best poster who ever walked the entire length of CUK. I spit on your shoes, do you hear me, your shoes, yes those cheap ones from Shoesave, you scabby, warty hog. I have piles with more beauty than you, you jumped up joke. If I saw you walkign down the road, I'd kick your arse. Do you know who I am I! I'll kill you RH, you hear me, kill you, you blustering baboon of sheeps testicles, do you know i could own you own you like a pimp owns his girls, im Russell you here me RUSSELL! USED TO BE KANDR WHO YOU BANNED, you jumped up pustular excuse for a human being, I've seen exrement on the street which looked better than you, yu jumped up pontificating prat who think that your better than me, me RUSSELL, or as you would know me The Man! Yeah The Man! The best poster who ever walked the entire length of CUK. I spit on your shoes, do you hear me, your shoes, yes those cheap ones from Shoesave, you scabby, warty hog. I have piles with more beauty than you, you jumped up joke. If I saw you walkign down the road, I'd kick your arse. Do you know who I am I! I'll kill you RH, you hear me, kill you, you blustering baboon of sheeps testicles, do you know i could own you own you like a pimp owns his girls, im Russell you here me RUSSELL! USED TO BE KANDR WHO YOU BANNED, you jumped up pustular excuse for a human being, I've seen exrement on the street which looked better than you, yu jumped up pontificating prat who think that your better than me, me RUSSELL, or as you would know me The Man! Yeah The Man! The best poster who ever walked the entire length of CUK. I spit on your shoes, do you hear me, your shoes, yes those cheap ones from Shoesave, you scabby, warty hog. I have piles with more beauty than you, you jumped up joke. If I saw you walkign down the road, I'd kick your arse. Do you know who I am I! I'll kill you RH, you hear me, kill you, you blustering baboon of sheeps testicles, do you know i could own you own you like a pimp owns his girls, im Russell WHO YOU BANNED, you jumped up pustular excuse for a human being, I've seen exrement on the streeyou here me RUSSELL! USED TO BE KANDR WHO YOU BANNED, you jumped up pustular excuse for a human being, I've seen exrement on the street which looked better than you, yu jumped up pontificating prat who think that your better than me, me RUSSELL, or as you would know me The Man! Yeah The Man! The best poster who ever walked the entire length of CUK. I spit on your shoes, do you hear me, your shoes, yes those cheap ones from Shoesave, you scabby, warty hog. I have piles with more beauty than you, you jumped up joke. If I saw you walkign down the road, I'd kick your arse. Do you know who I am I! I'll kill you RH, you hear me, kill you, you blustering baboon of sheeps testicles, do you know i could own you own you like a pimp owns his girls, im Russell you here me RUSSELL! USED TO BE KANDR t which looked better than you, yu jumped up pontificating prat who think that your better than me, me RUSSELL, or as you would know me The Man! Yeah The Man! The best poster who ever walked the entire length of CUK. I spit on your shoes, do you hear me, your shoes, yes those cheap ones from Shoesave, you scabby, warty hog. I have piles with more beauty than you, you jumped up joke. If I saw you walkign down the road, I'd kick your arse. Do you know who I am I! I'll kill you RH, you hear me, kill you, you blustering baboon of sheeps testicles, do you know i could own you own you like a pimp owns his girls, im Russell you here me RUSSELL! USED TO BE KANDR WHO YOU BANNED, you jumped up pustular excuse for a human being, I've seen exrement on the street which looked better than you, yu jumped up pontificating prat who think that your better than me, me RUSSELL, or as you would know me The Man! Yeah The Man! The best poster who ever walked the entire length of CUK. I spit on your shoes, do you hear me, your shoes, yes those cheap ones from Shoesave, you scabby, warty hog. I have piles with more beauty than you, you jumped up joke. If I saw you walkign down the road, I'd kick your arse. Do you know who I am I!

Bit harsh Mark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X