• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Martin Johnson quits"

Collapse

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Oi Doggy, I've got a Mr Blatter on line 1 from Switzerland. He wants to know if you've got a moment.
    I quoted what Dodgy said.

What Mr Blatter said is also a matter of record.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Oi Doggy, I've got a Mr Blatter on line 1 from Switzerland. He wants to know if you've got a moment.
    Will he do 20%?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    What Dodgy obviously mean is that the England RFU has the most players and the biggest turnover of all the nations, including New Zealand. That makes it the biggest job in the sport.

Dodgy didn't mention pressure, but that is debateable.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Well I bloody well have worked in business and know how reporting lines work and have reported about multi millon pound stuffage, and have actually once had to tell the directors of a multi million pound company 'I screwed up and I'm sorry'. So I do know something about this, and I know that you are a spineless, gutless worm slithering around in a bathtub full of snot. Resign and **** off.
    That was funny what Andrew said. He sets great stall by this RFU structure, which he intimated is beyond most people's comprehension.

It sounds byzantine, the quality of its components are questionable, and few know exactly what any of them are supposed to be doing, but as long as it's there the England team must be on the right track.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    If he's going to find some cheap east-euro imports. I'd suggest Romanians.
    Esteemed RFU can get best wallahs elsewhere. Teach plenty kicking and trying. All coaches share one room for plenty cheapness.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Georgians please.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I think Dodgy's waiting for Fran Cotton to chuck Rob Andrew out of the window, then he can flog them a 'Director of Elite don't know what we need one of these for' AND an England Head Coach, and a forwards coach, a backs coach and all the others, in one job lot with a 20% margin.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I think Dodgy's waiting for Fran Cotton to chuck Rob Andrew out of the window, then he can flog them a 'Director of Elite don't know what we need one of these for' AND an England Head Coach, and a forwards coach, a backs coach and all the others, in one job lot with a 20% margin.
    Quite right I dont care who they pick as long as I get my fee

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    What Dodgy obviously mean is that the England RFU has the most players and the biggest turnover of all the nations, including New Zealand. That makes it the biggest job in the sport.

Will you please write my scripts for me

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Rob Twatface Andrew; “I’m not sure how many of you worked in business and how structures work, and how reporting lines work and how a multi-million-pound operation actually functions in terms of reporting lines.
    Well I bloody well have worked in business and know how reporting lines work and have reported about multi millon pound stuffage, and have actually once had to tell the directors of a multi million pound company 'I screwed up and I'm sorry'. So I do know something about this, and I know that you are a spineless, gutless worm slithering around in a bathtub full of snot. Resign and **** off.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    I admit to being a donkey forward and that my idea of multi-tasking is to shove, grunt and fart all at once, and I know I don't understand 'proper structures', but I do know how to cripple poncey little gelboy fly halves who refuse to take responsibility for anything.

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by doomage View Post
    Not as much pressure as All Black coach.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    It wasn't Rob Andrews' fault. Nothing is Rob Andrews' fault. In fact, nobody within the RFU is to blame for anything.

There's a proper structure you know, and outsiders know nothing about proper structure.
    I admit to being a donkey forward and that my idea of multi-tasking is to shove, grunt and fart all at once, and I know I don't understand 'proper structures', but I do know how to cripple poncey little gelboy fly halves who refuse to take responsibility for anything.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by doomage View Post
    Not as much pressure as All Black coach.

What surprises me, if you've ever seen Martin Johnson, is he is one scary MuthaFarker. What was going on in that camp with all the shennanigans? How could he not get a lid on it?
    The rest of them aren't exactly small weedy little guys either you know. Intimidation doesn't really work against high level players; if they were scared they wouldn't reach that standard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X