• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woman's best friend."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

I love northernladyuk.
    Any photos?

Just asking!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Pay cash up front and it's whatever tongue you like.

I love northernladyuk.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    A woman's best friends are Diamonds

A man's best frie.d is his dog

Maybe men are the dumber sex

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    A bit of a cunning linguist then.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Greek lessons?
    Pay cash up front and it's whatever tongue you like.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I offer tuition but I'm too strict for your type.
    Greek lessons?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwana View Post
    Interesting. How good are your O-levels and A-levels?

Ha, ha!!
    I offer tuition but I'm too strict for your type.

Leave a comment:

• Bwana
    replied
    <deleted>
    Last edited by Bwana; 2 June 2022, 18:24.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Arturo Bassick View Post
    Was sent this, thought I would share.

A real man is a woman’s best friend. He will never let her down. He will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions. He will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible …No, wait. Sorry. I’m thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that ;-)
    Oooh, I could use a real man. The old man's upstairs googling IR35. Are you local? I might ask for a little consideration if you don't mind, dearie? We're struggling with the bills recently.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    started a topic Woman's best friend.

Woman's best friend.

Was sent this, thought I would share.

A real man is a woman’s best friend. He will never let her down. He will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions. He will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible …No, wait. Sorry. I’m thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that ;-)

Working...
X