• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Prezza is 'two shags'"

Collapse

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Janey was walking down the Main Street in Cardiff. As she walked past the delicatessen, she glanced into the shop window. There, nestled in amongst the salami, was a sign proclaiming "Fresh from Warsaw-World's Largest Sausage."

Hanging on a large hook above it, was the most enormous sausage she had ever seen. It must've been at least eight inches in diameter, and two feet long.

"That's a two-man zeppelin, not a sausage," she thought. "Oh well, I'll try anything once."

So she walked into the shop, heaved the 20 lb. monster down off the hook and, plunking it down on the counter, presented it to the shopkeeper, who immediately wrestled it onto the machine and started slicing it up.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" cried Janey in dismay. "What do you think I am? A slot machine?"

you seriously have far too much time on your hands!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Janey was walking down the Main Street in Cardiff. As she walked past the delicatessen, she glanced into the shop window. There, nestled in amongst the salami, was a sign proclaiming "Fresh from Warsaw-World's Largest Sausage."

Hanging on a large hook above it, was the most enormous sausage she had ever seen. It must've been at least eight inches in diameter, and two feet long.

"That's a two-man zeppelin, not a sausage," she thought. "Oh well, I'll try anything once."

So she walked into the shop, heaved the 20 lb. monster down off the hook and, plunking it down on the counter, presented it to the shopkeeper, who immediately wrestled it onto the machine and started slicing it up.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing?" cried Janey in dismay. "What do you think I am? A slot machine?"

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
    Here comes a step to far methinks.

Come and sit on my face for a couple of hours, that should sort you out.
    Best offer I'd had in ages tho!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by The Lone Gunman

Leave a comment:

• The Lone Gunman
    replied
    Originally posted by janey
    I tell ya, if this all continues I'm going to need adamn sight more than that!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    Hush and have a glass of wine and a head rub
    I tell ya, if this all continues I'm going to need adamn sight more than that!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by GBH123
    I take it that the "we love Janey fan club" no longer exists
    I'm starting to feel that way I have to admit!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    We don't know what Janey's like, do we? She might be one of those birds with a "nice personality".
    true I could be, but then you could be one of those blokes with a chipolata and lets face it what else really matters?

*janey in size DOES matter mode*

Leave a comment:

• GBH123
    replied
    OIIIIIIIIII!!!

jeez what is it with everyone this afternoon!
    I take it that the "we love Janey fan club" no longer exists

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    OIIIIIIIIII!!!

Hush and have a glass of wine and a head rub

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    And thats just the women
    OIIIIIIIIII!!!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    too true!
    We don't know what Janey's like, do we? She might be one of those birds with a "nice personality".

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Well, there are plenty of ugly tanktop wearing geeks on here desperate for some! On the positive side they do have nice personalities, come to think of it, nah, they dont.
    And thats just the women

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Bagpuss
    Well, there are plenty of ugly tanktop wearing geeks on here desperate for some! On the positive side they do have nice personalities, come to think of it, nah, they dont.

too true!

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X