• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Working with Bobs

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Working with Bobs"

Collapse

• administrator
    replied
    I think this thread deserves to die. Please feel free to start a BPM thread to continue the abuse

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Waits with bated breath for a SuitYou post where he has architected a project from scratch and completed it in time and budget and got a pat on the back from the client.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Business Process Management at a guess - but I don't think that's incompatible with your assertion.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    What the fook is a BPM architect ? Some made up terminology to denote a person who has no clue about what he is doing but still pretends to be doing everything in the team ?
    Bedwetting Piss Merchant

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    As we been told numerous times he's a BPM architect
    What the fook is a BPM architect ? Some made up terminology to denote a person who has no clue about what he is doing but still pretends to be doing everything in the team ?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    As we been told numerous times he's a BPM architect
    Different job title every thread more like.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    I thought you were giving this place 2 weeks to sort themselves out or you were going to walk. I'm guessing from your posts that it hasn't go any better so are you going to stand by your decision to walk ?
    Correct my inumerate friend.

One more week to go.

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Plane ticket booked to Somalia. He's going to eat the children.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I thought you were giving this place 2 weeks to sort themselves out or you were going to walk. I'm guessing from your posts that it hasn't go any better so are you going to stand by your decision to walk ?
    Plane ticket booked to Somalia. He's going to save the starving children.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Er?
    No, that one's a TV series starring the lovely George Clooney.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I believe it's an ancient city. Often crops up in cryptic crosswords.
    Er?

Leave a comment:

• FiveTimes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Ur....? What?
    I believe it's an ancient city. Often crops up in cryptic crosswords.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Have you bought a chador yet so you can
    cover your arse some more?
    Fail.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Says the Coder, UAT tester, Test manager, Management Consultant, cage fighter, tat shop owner, sledge seller.
    Have you bought a chador yet so you can
    cover your arse some more?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X