• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Much fastness, plenty tyre changings"

Collapse

• gingerjedi
    replied
    It was entirely Massa's fault in my view, Hamilton was showing half a car length and Massa turned in on him simple as that.

I think he was playing a mind game by not directly criticising Massa after the race.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    The Massa/Hamilton incident - my first reaction (after ) was that it was just one of those things. Was surprised when Massa got a penalty.
    Lewis looks utterly crushed at the moment. It's very sad to see.
    Apart from that, I'm glad I got up early to watch

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Looks like they've built a good circuit - difference between private investment and the shambles of the games a few months back.

Massa did the same stupid thing in qualifying and the race. Those big kerbs are like trying to drive up a pavement at 60mph, silly boy didn't learn his lesson.

Lewis needs a big hug, or a massive bender, or something.
    Looked good, but it was hard to overtake, so not much to stir the blood.

Thankfully Massa and Hamster provided something exciting to talk about - again!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Looks like they've built a good circuit - difference between private investment and the shambles of the games a few months back.

Massa did the same stupid thing in qualifying and the race. Those big kerbs are like trying to drive up a pavement at 60mph, silly boy didn't learn his lesson.

Lewis needs a big hug, or a massive bender, or something.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Blackadder was there too.
    Yeah, saw it cut to him to show his reaction as Hamilton collided with Massa. I think he had to stop himself from saying the 'f' word, and I don't mean 'ferrari'.

McLaren probably have him out there to sweeten the cost of rebuilding his F1 (road car) he nearly destroyed recently.

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Bernie?
    Good call.

I bet he's having a heart attack with his daughter flaunting herself on TV. Shows money can't buy taste. Maybe she didn't get enough attention off daddy.

Though if she's following Paris Hilton maybe she'll release an adult video soon.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It looked like Hamilton's fault to me.

Eddie Jordan was wearing a dress and Blackadder was there too.

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

They can only be flat at the bottom....

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Anyone know the tyre rules?
    They must be round

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    No more than 4 can be used at anyone time

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Might pop down to Ladbrokes and put a bet on F1 having a death this weekend. They say they go in threes (1st one in Indy Cars, 2nd in MotoGP).

After all motorsport is dangerous.
    Bernie?

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PAH
    replied
    I'm not sure if the circuit is finished yet, Massa hit a strange lump of concrete built into the kerb at the edge of the track and lost a wheel.

Might pop down to Ladbrokes and put a bet on F1 having a death this weekend. They say they go in threes (1st one in Indy Cars, 2nd in MotoGP).

After all motorsport is dangerous.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    They've got a good driver tho, test pilot...

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    started a topic Much fastness, plenty tyre changings

Much fastness, plenty tyre changings

Bob has expanded into Formula One racing this weekend.

I'm not sure if the circuit is finished yet, Massa hit a strange lump of concrete built into the kerb at the edge of the track and lost a wheel.

Working...
X