• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Odd Hitchhiker

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Odd Hitchhiker"

Collapse

• pacharan
    replied
    Sounds to me like he would have appreciated a "reach around" lol

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    This is a great British crackpot, and he is to be saluted

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Still, as long as he's not got violent tendencies, is believing aliens are transmitting musical messages directly into his brain (etc) any worse than Blair receiving messages from God?
    I had similar on a trip in the US. Sat behind two women on a Greyhound and after a while got chatting. All went normally for about two hours when all of a sudden one of them said 'you know they have aliens in Area 51. I've seen them etc etc' .Her friend, mortified with hand over eyes and head bent said out load to her friend 'Oh for fooks sake'

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Still, as long as he's not got violent tendencies, is believing aliens are transmitting musical messages directly into his brain (etc) any worse than Blair receiving messages from God?

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Wow, click on the link - "How I became a hospital bed-blocker". My mind is well and truly boggled .

I'm not joking, he blames his tight ar*e on the 'dark force'

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Pleiades. What's odd about that?

Well known that. They sometimes bram messages directly to me, telling me to kill prostitutes but I tend to ignore them, plus it's much better now with the tin foil hat though.

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Empower yourself for self actualization and self healing, and to resolve for yourself emotional and 'mental health' issues and troubles with addictions, habits, compulsions, fixations, attachments, dark force interferences, 'voices' and troublesome 'entities'

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    2 questions;

1) do you have a linky to the site
    2) does it have a forum ;-)
    No forum but site is right here

Leave a comment:

• tractor
    replied

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    2 questions;

I thought well, that's an odd combination, I'll see if I can find his site. Google led me straight here lol now that IS quick se placement.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    2 questions;

Leave a comment:

• wurzel
    started a topic Odd Hitchhiker

Odd Hitchhiker

Picked up this old guy at Cheriton Bishop on the A30 a couple of weeks back. Was on his way to the North Cornwall Coast to do a bit of hiking.

Said he was a self realised musician. Didn't really know what one of those was but he was busy telling me & it was all going in one ear and out the other....

...until he turned to me and said that all his musical compositions are transmitted to him by an ancient civilisation living in the Pleiades constellation. Oh dear. And at that point I'm alone with him in the middle of Bodmin Moor and it's dark. Thank God I didn't know as much about him then as I did after I went and had a look at his website

Working...
X