• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Phones4U

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Phones4U"

Collapse

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Yes. I've read about that operation...
    no operation need... a DIY approach is just celibacy (kind of) for 2.5 years

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
    No, but I have a stable you can sleep in. You are a heavily pregnant virgin aren't you ?
    well I'm not pregnant but I'm a born again virgin... does that count?

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    I live 40 miles from Cardiff...
    I'll still let you come buy me a drink tho to welcome me to wales!

(was that smooth or what?! )

Leave a comment:

• Jakes Daddy
    replied
    Originally posted by janey
    no room at the inn for little ol' janey
    No, but I have a stable you can sleep in. You are a heavily pregnant virgin aren't you ?

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    I live 40 miles from Cardiff...
    well that's no damn use! pah!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    I've got a spare room, but it's full of computers and not in the bay area...
    no room at the inn for little ol' janey

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    It might be, I couldn't possibly comment...
    don't suppose you've got a spare room in the bay area have you!?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    oh blimey, don't tell me cardiff is infested with giant green lizards?!

Only when they dredge the bay

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Not like that we don't, lovely, there's tidy then.
    oh blimey, don't tell me cardiff is infested with giant green lizards?!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    As soon as I've swapped the Gin for a bottle of Vodka
    going to need it if these pedantic sods keep picking on me!

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
    When will you be arrive ?
    What sort of broken English is that ? (but then you did say you are moving to Cardiff - maybe that is how the Welsh speak ?)

JD in "fleetwood / sasguru / Comprehensive School English Language teacher" mode !
    grrrrrrrrr don't you start or you go on the grrr list too!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    ew no to the G&T (substitute with voddy or wine and you're on a winner) and a definitely yes, yes, yes to the massage. When will you be arrive to administer my medicine?

As soon as I've swapped the Gin for a bottle of Vodka

Leave a comment:

• janey
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    There is an intimate link between poor grammar and spelling, and bad customer service: generally falling standards.
    Seriously, though, we would all be in a constant hypertensive state if we allowed poor customer service to get to us. It's now the norm, not the exception. So try a Zen approach.
    I'm usually very good with my spelling, honest!
    my grammar could do with improving but I'm trying

and I think a couple of glasses of wine (as opposed to zen) tonight will undo any damage the poor customer service has done

Leave a comment:

• Jakes Daddy
    replied
    ew no to the G&T (substitute with voddy or wine and you're on a winner) and a definitely yes, yes, yes to the massage. When will you be arrive to administer my medicine?
    When will you be arrive ?
    What sort of broken English is that ? (but then you did say you are moving to Cardiff - maybe that is how the Welsh speak ?)

JD in "fleetwood / sasguru / Comprehensive School English Language teacher" mode !

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    There is an intimate link between poor grammar and spelling, and bad customer service: generally falling standards.
    Seriously, though, we would all be in a constant hypertensive state if we allowed poor customer service to get to us. It's now the norm, not the exception. So try a Zen approach.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X