• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Dale Farm

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dale Farm"

Collapse

• keninparis
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Poor cat's forever traumatised, although excellent to see in the paper this morning, the pikey scum taken out in style

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
    I just see this as an opportunity missed. I mean, all those caravans, surely Top Gear or Braniacs could have had some fun here?
    looks like they already have:
    BBC News - In pictures: Dale Farm evictions
    (4th picture in )

Leave a comment:

• v8gaz
    replied
    I just see this as an opportunity missed. I mean, all those caravans, surely Top Gear or Braniacs could have had some fun here?

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Oi Cockgobbler, who are you trying to impress?
    That's just the kind of.....oh no, hang on.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It's nice to see some more established members can give the more transient sockies a run for their money in terms of bitter childish name-calling.
    Oi Cockgobbler, who are you trying to impress?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It's nice to see some more established members can give the more transient sockies a run for their money in terms of bitter childish name-calling.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I really don't know whether I should warrant you with a reply, coming out with such an idiotic statement you quite clearly are: (a) a ******* retard; (b) a ******* sockie or (c) both.
    It's my fault, I dusted off the Classic Threads post earlier, and now he's seen Andyw in action he has something to aspire to.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Watching the news I find it puzzling who gave the police the authority to demolish homes and property? Surly that would be the council workers job.

Such stupid false accusations about my posts can only come from Fu3k***$ like you.
    No despite Paddy's claim that the cops have killed everyone and bulldozed the lot and Russel's talk about nazi gas chambers, not much hsa actually happened beyond removal of a couple of fences and the arrest of about 4 people who just can't help themselves.

Do you call your lies a "sensible debate"?
    Speaking of lies - where is your evidence that the Police have "demolished homes"?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    No - that was the hyperbole!
    No, this is hyper bole

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    No despite Paddy's claim that the cops have killed everyone and bulldozed the lot and Russel's talk about nazi gas chambers, not much hsa actually happened beyond removal of a couple of fences and the arrest of about 4 people who just can't help themselves.

No - that was the hyperbole!

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Your are an illiterate C*** .
    - 'You are...' or 'You're...'

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
    Well I tried having a sensible debate about the errors in your postings but it didn't really work out so I decided to have a go at Hyperbole instead - I didn't mean to upset you.

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    Such stupid false accusations about my posts can only come from Fu3k***$ like you.

Well I tried having a sensible debate about the errors in your postings but it didn't really work out so I decided to have a go at Hyperbole instead - I didn't mean to upset you.

Leave a comment:

• Spacecadet
    replied
    Now I know why you're called Paddy

Leave a comment:

• geoff from contracta IOM
    replied
    The UN and Amnesty International has condemned the action in particular that the travellers have no alternative homes to go to. It is a PR disaster for the government. It is also disaster for the UK because the UK government will be in court for this, they will have to pay compensation and that compensation will come from us the taxpayers.
    Utter nonsense the majority of them will have " proper homes " in Ireland where they return for holidays

Leave a comment:

Working...
X