• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good news for the world - Sarah Palin not going to run for president"

Collapse

• Freamon
    replied
    Sad news. The world has been robbed of months of entertainment and racism.

Leave a comment:

• TiroFijo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    More likely is that they'll find a foaming right wing looney who's good at pretending to be a rational, reasonable person.
    They have and he's called Rick Perry; and true to form he holds public prayer rallys

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Apparently she consulted 'God' and he said 'don't run for president'.

I might go to church for the first time in 25 years.
    He is known to be a bit sexist though.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Apparently she consulted 'God' and he said 'don't run for president'.

I might go to church for the first time in 25 years.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    If majority of UK MPs were like her getting legal plasma phased rifles would not be a problem

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    The Daily Mash - Palin leaves gap for nutter

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Unfortunately it means they may actually come up with someone who isnt a foaming right wing conservative looney.

At least with Palin you could be sure there was no way in hell she'd ever get elected despite all the noise made by the Tea Party muppets.
    More likely is that they'll find a foaming right wing looney who's good at pretending to be a rational, reasonable person.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Would ya?
    Only if she sucks; I wouldn't want to listen to that voice.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Unfortunately it means they may actually come up with someone who isnt a foaming right wing conservative looney.

At least with Palin you could be sure there was no way in hell she'd ever get elected despite all the noise made by the Tea Party muppets.

Leave a comment:

• Arturo Bassick
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    At least this announcement means that one less gun-toting redneck god-botherer will be getting anywhere near the big red buttons.
    There are plenty more where she came from.
    I would prefer one that was visible and could be watched.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Nah.

He was busy reading fairy stories to kids.

The Powers That Be don't let him too close to things that go BANG!
    Yep, thought that would be the case. In fact "FFS someone keep him away from the big red button!" were my actual thoughts at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    WHS.

WWIII has just got that bit further away.....
    I did wonder at the time if GW was going to make a grab for the football during 911...

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    At least this announcement means that one less gun-toting redneck god-botherer will be getting anywhere near the big red buttons.
    WHS.

WWIII has just got that bit further away.....

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    There's plenty more fruit-loops where she came from.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Hell yeah. In a heartbeat!!

Oi! Forman orderly queue. No shoving and no pushing-in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X