• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Carol Vorderman - single..."

Collapse

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Good for you. I hope it dawns on you soon.
    Still waiting troll .... Did you ever have a point or were you just deliberately being a prick?

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Because she's a ******* munter!?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Look at the hands - no matter how much you go under the scalpel for the face & boobs the spots on the backs of the hands will always reveal their true sell by date (you could also cut them in half and count the number of rings, but that's a tad extreme)

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Look at the hands - no matter how much you go under the scalpel for the face & boobs the spots on the backs of the hands will always reveal their true sell by date (you could also cut them in half and count the number of rings, but that's a tad extreme)
    Hands and neck area give it away.

(I was told that when I was 8)

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    You're not suffering from CJD are you? Still waiting for you to make your point ......
    Good for you. I hope it dawns on you soon.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    We were all thinking it, I wasn't even the only one to say it...
    You're not suffering from CJD are you? Still waiting for you to make your point ......

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Carol fans should google 'Carol Vordeman' by k**t and the gang. Definitely NSFW!

Leave a comment:

• Freamon
    replied
    Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    That's borderline stalking
    If you think *that's* stalking, you clearly haven't seen any of the youtube videos.

Leave a comment:

• Glazza
    replied

The only reason for watching DA

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post

Don't see anything to shout about there... just another skinny blonde.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    What are you rambling on about ....

Feel free to make a coherent point, sometime this week ...
    We were all thinking it, I wasn't even the only one to say it...

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Your hissy fit about daytime TV.
    What are you rambling on about ....

Feel free to make a coherent point, sometime this week ...

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Freamon View Post

That's borderline stalking

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Where did you get that incorrect opinion from?
    Your hissy fit about daytime TV.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X