• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh God! I am so bored!!!"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Jeez I think my scuffles with ShaunBhoy or even SY01 have more meat on them than MF/Chrurchy's bickering.

Leave a comment:

• 2BIT
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    FFS, getting paid to do **** all is so demoralising.
    whilst 50% of the population would dream of such a role and the other 50% of the population already work such a role I agree - I spent two weeks doing very little (no access or scope of work) and it drove me mad!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Hey Phil, I don't even know your last name.
    McAvity

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Depends who started it.
    Hey Phil, I don't even know your last name.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Is it as sad and stalkerish as posting someones full name on the forum?

Just wondering like.
    Depends who started it.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Tagging threads? Bit sad and stalkerish.

Whatever makes you happy though.
    Is it as sad and stalkerish as posting someones full name on the forum?

Just wondering like.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Thanks for giving me the benefit of your experience and I'm glad the therapy and drugs have helped. I don't think it's for me though.

Btw, I've given up the "Try to spot the MF ME ME!" tag game as there are so many and just like you it was getting tedious.
    Tagging threads? Bit sad and stalkerish.

Whatever makes you happy though.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    How about following Wilmslow's example and studying for Prince2 certificates?

Sorry,
    You're forgiven.

Although it might be useful for some of the public sector contracts that get thrown around.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Have you tried jabbing your wrists with a compass? It will make you feel better I promise.
    Thanks for giving me the benefit of your experience and I'm glad the therapy and drugs have helped. I don't think it's for me though.

Btw, I've given up the "Try to spot the MF ME ME!" tag game as there are so many and just like you it was getting tedious.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Have you tried jabbing your wrists with a compass? It will make you feel better I promise.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    How about following Wilmslow's example and studying for Prince2 certificates?

Sorry,

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Like working evenings and weekends to try and get a product out the door?
    Just been told that the manager they made director last month that i was bedwetting about has decided to leave and did I want to take it.
    Do you know how many threads you pull that kind of crap in?

Someone reminds you about some bollocks you've posted and then very soon you respond with...

Yeah but they agree that I was right all along and they're going to pay me loads of money and they want to have my babies I'm so brilliant.
    I think I'll occupy myself today by tagging each of the threads you pull that crap with "Try to spot the MF ME ME"

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Just been told that the manager they made director last month that i was bedwetting about has decided to leave and did I want to take it.
    Of course you have.

Jolly well done.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Like working evenings and weekends to try and get a product out the door?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X