• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Easter Weekend Working"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well, I've just flown in to Helsinki to work here for the next week so I presume that comes under the title of working. Actually I've been working the whole weekend as the 'Mericans don't have holidays at this time of the year so some work was there plus one of my Israeli customers is building a system so I've been remotely supporting them

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    "plenty for everybody so get your orders in quick"

I'm sure everyone would Milan, but since there's no link to 'Milan Enterprises' in your post I guess most people's credit-cards will stay firmly in their wallets...

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    very good milan. i'll have a couple.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    ahh,

afternoon Xog, afternoon Scotspine

plan b's first deliverable is for sale

plenty for everybody so get your orders in quick

Back to the grind stone,

Milan.
    Last edited by milanbenes; 15 April 2006, 14:58.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Look beans why not ask the moderators to do you a sticky? I, beans, am working this weekend/bank holiday/easter/christmas/all bleedin night.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Woot, you mean some people are not working today?

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    here just now - just popped in from the garden...how are you milan?

Leave a comment:

• padinka
    replied
    Yup, working today...

Another hour and I'm off to the pub though, there is a limit after all.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    afternoon all, just arrived, doing a later shift today.

Scots are you there ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• scotspine
    replied
    just a little

plan b: every little helps

have a good trip gooner...

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    hic I am hic double bubble

Leave a comment:

• privateeye
    replied
    I'm preparing plan b for release so all hours under the sun and moon being worked - I promise plan b will be a pain in the **se for rogue recruiters and a blessing for those who want to work in a clean industry - contractor, recruiter, and client. First time in ages I've had a four day run at it so will be finished this weekend.

Just need a few more clients to sign up to go public.

Leave a comment:

• Phoenix
    replied
    Paris in Springtime!

Well I'm over here today..It's not a Bank Holiday in France though

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic Easter Weekend Working

Easter Weekend Working

who else is working this weekend ?

Contracting: Every little helps

Milan.