• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Wedding Attair

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wedding Attair"

Collapse

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    And you are Mr two hours
    later???
    How did 54 mins become two hours? You cavorting around in Threaded's time machine again old boy?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    Knock it off, the pair of you.

ahem
    And you are Mr two hours
    later???

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    bell end
    Knock it off, the pair of you.

ahem

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Oh dear me. Did you think you'd had a witty remark only to find you the follow up was better.

Keep trying.
    Just stick to cungina.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    MF said the other day that sasguru and DimPrawn had a Star Wars themed wedding, and they tied the knot dressed as Storm Troopers.

Allegedly.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    What a bell end you are. In fact, you're not even a bell end, you're the knob cheese. What a sad little man you are.
    Oh dear me. Did you think you'd had a witty remark only to find you the follow up was better.

Keep trying.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Go on, neg me again knob cheese, it's been a while

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    So would you. Only because when you reach back you'd find someone elses close behind you.
    What a bell end you are. In fact, you're not even a bell end, you're the knob cheese. What a sad little man you are.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Whereas you would struggle to find your own arse with both hands.

So would you. Only because when you reach back you'd find someone elses close behind you.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    In this case, nope. But then again you'd struggle with making sense of a large card with the letter A and a picture of an apple. So it's not really a fair question.
    Whereas you would struggle to find your own arse with both hands.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Did this make any sense to anyone?
    In this case, nope. But then again you'd struggle with making sense of a large card with the letter A and a picture of an apple. So it's not really a fair question.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    I only speak English.

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a topic Wedding Attair

Wedding Attair

I must express a formal compliant regarding Nick who is failing in his web watching since arriving back on the bench.

How on earth have we not seen and commented on Nazi Chic Cosplay, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK yet:

I especially love

Working...
X