• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Alistair Darling lays into Brown"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I thought that was his private school nick-name?
    It's his Trotskyist International Marxist Group nickname, surely?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Brown Balls Darling? Sounds like an episode of "Shag my wife please!"
    I thought that was his private school nick-name?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Brown Balls Darling? Sounds like an episode of "Shag my wife please!"

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    BBC News - Darling tells of 'fundamental disagreements' with Brown

I see that Darling has confirmed what we all knew about the last days of the Labour government, Brown was unstable and Balls was plotting in the background.
    Here's the view from planet Zog:

Comment, stan howard, 9 Hours ago

gordon brown was right, the guy described is exactly the kind of no nonsense leader you want. darling damaged this county imeasurably by letting the cat out of the bag before we had the chance to claw quite a bit of it back. brown should have sacked him the. there would be continual crises when the leader was gettting stabbed in the back by so called labour politicians, brown has been dignified.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I'm finding the leaks interesting enough to have pre-ordered the book (today)

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Things that are already known don't sell many books.
    I'm finding the leaks interesting enough to have pre-ordered the book (today)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Things that are already known don't sell many books.

What I want to know if it was Darling's idea (I think) to remove CGT taper relief that was introduced by Brown

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    started a topic Alistair Darling lays into Brown

Alistair Darling lays into Brown

BBC News - Darling tells of 'fundamental disagreements' with Brown

I see that Darling has confirmed what we all knew about the last days of the Labour government, Brown was unstable and Balls was plotting in the background.

Working...
X