• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: MX-5 poll

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "MX-5 poll"

Collapse

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    MX-5 is an old MG done right, if you like that sort of thing. No use for anyone living in an urban environment though. If you lived in the country and had access to a windy country road it would make a cracking 2nd car.
    You could pick your boyfriend up in it and head for the haystacks!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    MX-5 is an old MG done right, if you like that sort of thing. No use for anyone living in an urban environment though. If you lived in the country and had access to a windy country road it would make a cracking 2nd car.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Can you get one for £5k?
    Yes,

Honda : Honda S2000, 65,000 miles, Lady owner
    Honda : S2000 FSH UK car

but you can also get this, which is a much better "Sports Car" than an MX-5 too

Vauxhall : black 2003 vauxhall vx220

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Mk1 MX-5 is a classic - loads of fun and cheap with it. Don't knock it till you've tried one (general comment - not aimed at anyone in particular)

p.s. no, I'm not a hairdresser!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    There are better cars out there in that class, Honda S2000 for example
    Can you get one for £5k?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Based on that thinking your post count should be 21, not 21,000.
    Says you? FFS, are you my twin sister?

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    There are better cars out there in that class, Honda S2000 for example

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    My arse does not fit in one so I'm not qualified to vote.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I've not driven one so I'm not qualified to vote.
    Based on that thinking your post count should be 21, not 21,000.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Why did you go to Holland in the first place then ? Can you do other things there other than marry 17yr old eastern europeans ?
    Yes, you can marry tall blonde western Europeans with big tits and a family with lots of land.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I am not fat and impotent and I don't have a 17 year old eastern European internet bride, so I'm not qualified to comment on open top sports cars.

Yes, before you ask, I am bald.
    Why did you go to Holland in the first place then ? Can you do other things there other than marry 17yr old eastern europeans ?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    I am not fat and impotent and I don't have a 17 year old eastern European internet bride, so I'm not qualified to comment on open top sports cars.
    Well I am! So shut up!

Ooops.

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied

Yes, before you ask, I am bald.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Have to say, they aren't my cup of tea... and I can't resist the urge to disobey fish face.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Have to say, they aren't my cup of tea... and I can't resist the urge to disobey fish face.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X