• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Forum Invaded by Daleks?"

Collapse

• Cyber Controller
    replied
    Bring him on. We would exploit his compassion to defeat him.

Leave a comment:

• TheDoctor
    replied
    Dont make me fetch Sylvester.......

Leave a comment:

• Cyber Controller
    replied
    Any room for us coldly logical sorts?

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005550115,00.html

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
    Feeling insecure in your sexuality, Goldie? Never mind, I'm sure that nice Captain Jack will take you in hand.
    Nothing wrong with my orientation oh bulbous one ...

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Gold Dalek
    btw you will note that there are none featuring Emperor Dalek... (it's because he's gay)
    Feeling insecure in your sexuality, Goldie? Never mind, I'm sure that nice Captain Jack will take you in hand.

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenophon
    I am delighted that this thread has gone onto 5 pages and ended with pics of a naked woman draped over a Dalek.

Yes
    More pictures of naked women draped over Daleks please!!!

btw you will note that there are none featuring Emperor Dalek... (it's because he's gay)

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    I am delighted that this thread has gone onto 5 pages and ended with pics of a naked woman draped over a Dalek.

Leave a comment:

• Gold Dalek
    replied
    Originally posted by Fortune Green
    You've all seen this one......

.....but this is the first time I've seen this one......

Lurrrrve Machine.... is it me or is she a bit chunky around the midriff?

Leave a comment:

• Spartacus
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    I fear the Universal Translator fails to do its stuff on this lingo...
    It's becoz you is green, innit?

Leave a comment:

• Black Dalek
    replied
    Perish the very thought: it's coz I'm a sycophant of the first water, O Noble & Most Horrid One...
    Smaddy tell mi sey yuh did a chat bout mi."

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    Thank you, trusty minion. I would hate to think it was becoz you is Gallifreyanist, innit.

Leave a comment:

• The Master
    replied
    These TimeLords have absolutely no manners...
    A-hem...

Leave a comment:

• Emperor Dalek
    replied
    Don't get me and the Skaro posse even started on Sylvester McCoy (spit). The bar-steward blew our planet up without even so much as a by your leave.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakes Daddy
    Like you said earlier, the Dr that you grew up with will always be the best

Hmm, I actually quite liked Christopher Ecclestone as the Doctor. He brought a nice degree of mania to the role. Its the storylines and plot devices I have a problem with. Russell T. Davies is a crap writer IMHO.

Not seen the latest series so no comment on that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X