• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How many times have you been banned/reprimanded?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Keep your hair on!

Perhaps the answer is to start a 'Professional Forum' Cretinwatch thread in General, so we can mock them without upsetting cojak.
    You, sir, are a genius!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

For the record I did not grass you up at all. I think your jolly jape is quite amusing actually. We both got a warning for that as we were taking the piss out of a newbie that didn't know is arse from his elbow. How ever endlessly funny I find it they don't like us doing that in there
    Keep your hair on!

Perhaps the answer is to start a 'Professional Forum' Cretinwatch thread in General, so we can mock them without upsetting cojak.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I like to respect the society I live in, so I have certainly never been banned. I have had a '0 point infraction', but I think NLUK grassed me up for pointing users (within the professional sub-forum) towards the FAQ service in my signature. I take this as a good old-fashioned clip round the ear, and have learnt my lesson.
    Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

For the record I did not grass you up at all. I think your jolly jape is quite amusing actually. We both got a warning for that as we were taking the piss out of a newbie that didn't know is arse from his elbow. How ever endlessly funny I find it they don't like us doing that in there

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Ah the old racist dead mum argument. I've been dying for that one to come black.

Mods !! he's doing it again !! He just called my dead mum a racist !!

Tulip...... i don't think that went the way i'd planned...........

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Doubt you'll get a five day ban just for reporting his post MF.

Why don't you just retaliate in your normal way by being racist or making comment about peoples dead mothers.
    Ah the old racist dead mum argument. I've been dying for that one to come black.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    You're a sick puppy Old Greg. I feel I must report this post for moderation. That is worthy of a 5 day ban.
    Doubt you'll get a five day ban just for reporting his post MF.

Why don't you just retaliate in your normal way by being racist or making comment about peoples dead mothers.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I hope your old mum shops you in.
    I thought you just had.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    This is exactly the kind of anti-social behaviour which is a gateway to the breakdown of law and order.
    I hope your old mum shops you in.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You're a sick puppy Old Greg. I feel I must report this post for moderation. That is worthy of a 5 day ban.
    This is exactly the kind of anti-social behaviour which is a gateway to the breakdown of law and order.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Only the kiddie-fiddling ones.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Sorry vicar. Didn't realise there was service on.

Are you holding yourself up as the guardian of christian values then ?

Only the kiddie-fiddling ones.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    You may dress like a christian but the similarity ends there.
    Sorry vicar. Didn't realise there was service on.

Are you holding yourself up as the guardian of christian values then ?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I know. It's my presbyterian upbringing. Makes me too polite and unlikely to offend
    You may dress like a christian but the similarity ends there.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    ******* amateur!
    I know. It's my presbyterian upbringing. Makes me too polite and unlikely to offend

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    None, nothing, nada, not even a finger wagging.

I'm a good boy, me
    And a role model to all of us.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X