• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anybody knows this agency?"

Collapse

• Denny
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTin
    Operating from Gipsy Hill, London SE19 : very prestigious address !
    Probably operating out of some run down bedsit with piss on the stairwells and used needles littering the main entrance.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Places I used to live in London that were great when I used to live there are now mostly tulipeholes as there has been a marked change in, ahem, character.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Well some of the best agencies I've known have been little outfits in places like that, so it's a plus I say.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Nowhere near the old Kent road. Close to Crystal Palace and more to the point, I used to lived there, so naturally it is very prestigious.
    I know, poetic license. However, far from prestigious, it is a sh1tehole.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Nowhere near the old Kent road. Close to Crystal Palace and more to the point, I used to lived there, so naturally it is very prestigious.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by TinTin
    Darn the ol' Kent Road, innit.

Leave a comment:

• TinTin
    replied
    You can't be serious !

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    No. But on their web page the owl is flying away from their logo. That doesn't augur well.

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    started a topic Anybody knows this agency?

Anybody knows this agency?

They seem to advertise dream jobs. Sound too good to be true, isn't it?

http://www.careerwise.com/index.asp

Working...
X