• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I shall now be giving rep ..."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post

But im not a monk either ...
    Are you sure?

It has been said that in the Middle Ages a monk named Dunce discovered that the tall, pointy hat was commonly worn by wizards, and was thought to increase mental activity - and so the dunce cap was invented not to humiliate children but to help them

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    How does that fit with your conservative morals?
    Quite nicely .....

I never said I screw around or cheat, because I dont ....

But im not a monk either ...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Nope but I get plenty of it off women thank you, unlike you
    How does that fit with your conservative morals?

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Twat.

MF
    Nope but I get plenty of it off women thank you, unlike you

Maybe that's because you have multiple personality disorder greg, MF, whoever you are ...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    PS: Also watch out for people like old greg doing a poor impersonation of MF.

Grow a set of balls old greg and tell me what you really think ....
    Twat.

MF

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by ACAB View Post
    What is a rep?
    PS: Also watch out for people like old greg doing a poor impersonation of MF.

Grow a set of balls old greg and tell me what you really think ....

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    All hail - King Shaun
    Really, you mean he's a he?

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    In your case quim, there is no "may not" about it!

Cheers for the little blue rep by the way. Not often you get your hands on one of those.
    Ohh god no, I wouldnt want to be the most popular person here, I couldnt ever be that much of an idiot. That would relegate me to the same level as shameless, which funnily enough, is what I think of every time you post.

Ohhh you're welcome by the way. Only gave you rep back because you gave me neg rep before I even posted. Did a bird ever crap on you? I had my fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Cheers for the little blue rep by the way. Not often you get your hands on one of those.
    All hail - King Shaun

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    On a sensible site it would be to show how helpful peoples comments are. You can click the star below someones username/picture on their post and give positive or negative ....

However on this site, it's used in popularity contests, which you may or may not want to win.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    On a sensible site it would be to show how helpful peoples comments are. You can click the star below someones username/picture on their post and give positive or negative ....

However on this site, it's used in popularity contests, which you may or may not want to win.
    But on this site there are two types of winners. Those who are at the top of the game and those at the very bottom (of the heap). It seems you are in the second competition but I'm sure we'll all help you there.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    What is a rep?

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    What is a rep?
    It's a double egded sword. Best not ask.

Leave a comment:

• ACAB
    replied
    What is a rep?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I forgot to say I will only be giving rep to witty, intelligent posts.
    Oh wait ...
    Cheers sasguru!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X