• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rise up!! Rise against the tyrants..."

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    If I join a revolution that would make me unavailable for work and I'd lose my JSA. sorry.
    You are RichardCranium and I claim my bottle of buckfast.

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    ...just what would it take to start a revolution in the UK?

How and where would it start?

When does a number of riots suddenly become an uprising?

MF - In "expecting to get arrested soon" mode!
    If I join a revolution that would make me unavailable for work and I'd lose my JSA. sorry.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I went out to the shops in Wandsworth Town earlier and I saw loads of revolting people.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    I think they'd just need to ban Kappa, Primark and Elizabeth Duke and it would be civil war

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    Don't you need something to revolt about?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You could go down your local council estate and tell them the governement is going ban any one of the following in their area...

Sky reception
    Burgers n Pies
    iPhone reception
    Burberry
    White Lightning

Any one of the following would get the locals up in arms. No point mentioning benefits as they won't believe you or find a different way to screw the country.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    The UK public are generally too lazy to revolt into uprising, we will just keep outsourcing out protests to Bobs while quietly moaning and reading that the worlds gone to pot in the Daily Mail

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Rise up!! Rise against the tyrants...

Rise up!! Rise against the tyrants...

...just what would it take to start a revolution in the UK?

How and where would it start?

When does a number of riots suddenly become an uprising?

MF - In "expecting to get arrested soon" mode!

Working...
X