• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Would you sleep with an agent?"

Collapse

• doodab
    replied
    It'll be sad if this is the way the market goes. It'll start out with someone offering a handjob in return for a juicy £500/day six monther and when they see there is money in it the offshoring giants will be offering all expenses paid orgies in eastern european capitals. The UK contractor will be ****ed. Literally.

Leave a comment:

• lukemg
    replied
    3 agents over the years would have definitely got it if it had been offered, they were trim, very well presented and had that fit girl in smart business attire thing going on.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    You dont know what you are missing

Depends on the size of your margin I suppose

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Provided it's not Dodgy
    You dont know what you are missing

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    No.

Just you.
    Well, we of course realise that in your case it was a Prince Philip mask and the spunk of a thousand deviants flowing down your thighs. Still, it's your money, so you do what you like with it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Many a contractor's gone for a business meeting with him, accepted a cup of tea and then been found two days later stumbling incoherently round a Cambridge car park with lipstick marks on his arse and a Mrs T Spitting Image mask on his head.
    No.

Just you.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
    Provided it's not Dodgy
    Many a contractor's gone for a business meeting with him, accepted a cup of tea and then been found two days later stumbling incoherently round a Cambridge car park with lipstick marks on his arse and a Mrs T Spitting Image mask on his head.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Never again

Leave a comment:

• BA to the Stars
    replied
    Provided it's not Dodgy

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    mm yes

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...stow_ALIAS.png

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    You'd have to pay me a lot per hour ......

I only know one female agent and she's difficult, to say in a polite way!

All the others are male, so ewwwww, I dont think I ever would .... I dont think there is enough money to persuade me ...

Leave a comment:

• The Agents View
    replied
    I do....every night....

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    If it gets me the gig yes

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

I'll pass.