• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nearly no more suity"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    He'd have a lot more than 7 then!!!

Only if they had any to start with. Mrs OG keeps mine nice and safe in a box so I'm OK.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    when I was in the scouts, we used to sit round singing, ging gang goolie.

ooooh , the pain

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    The thought of someone removing a ganglion from me nuts by bashing them with a book just brings tears to me eyes.

I'll just stick to having a swelling in the groin

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    That's exactly what it was. I just couldn't spell it

The GP got rid of the first one, using the book method.... serious ouch! When it came back he sent her for the op - they made a bollocks of it and it still came back again!
    The thought of someone removing a ganglion from me nuts by bashing them with a book just brings tears to me eyes.

I'll just stick to having a swelling in the groin

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by Pork Belly
    That sounds like a ganglion cyst. I had one of those, and got rid of it myself using the 'book' method.
    That's exactly what it was. I just couldn't spell it

The GP got rid of the first one, using the book method.... serious ouch! When it came back he sent her for the op - they made a bollocks of it and it still came back again!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    7. He wears them around the neck, garnered from posters who ask stupid questions.
    He'd have a lot more than 7 then!!!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Why how many have you got?
    7. He wears them around the neck, garnered from posters who ask stupid questions.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Why how many have you got?

Leave a comment:

• TimberWolf
    replied
    It's fortunate that they don't charge by the testicle.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    There's where you went wrong.
    WSS - I have diagnosed myself "dead" more times than anything else.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    from what I read things can change daily and get very nasty in a short space of time and get into the lymph system.
    There's where you went wrong.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    My sister's wrist cyst!!

That's a tongue twister right enough!

I know it was hard enough typing it, let alone saying it

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    My sister had a cyst on her wrist and they (Hospital) removed it, they made a right bollocks (no pun intended SY01) of it too, it now looks like she has a massive scar from a botched suicide job.
    My sister's wrist cyst!!

That's a tongue twister right enough!

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    My sister had a cyst on her wrist and they (Hospital) removed it, they made a right bollocks (no pun intended SY01) of it too, it now looks like she has a massive scar from a botched suicide job.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Is anyone else humming to themselves Colonel Bogey March after reading this?

Can we get admin to change his tagline to "Suity has only got one ball"?
    Last edited by SimonMac; 6 July 2011, 10:24.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X