• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Condoleezza Rice

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Condoleezza Rice"

Collapse

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Black
    On seeing that I'd be on all fours and yelping like a dog in a minute...
    It's not all it's cracked up to be...

Leave a comment:

• Masher
    replied
    I thought Condoleezza Rice was awesome when she was in "Third Rock From The Sun".

Leave a comment:

• Joe Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Fortune Green
    On seeing that I'd be on all fours and yelping like a dog in a minute...

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    Condi in her Abu Ghraib "you know the prisoners want it!" promotional poster...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Has this thread died because everyone's trying to picture Fleetwood slipping Condi one from behind? or was that slipping one into her behind?

Leave a comment:

• Fleetwood
    replied
    I'd slip her a length (from behind)

F in "I'm only doing it for world peace" mode

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000
    I didn't realize she's a lawyer. I've read her bio on wikipedia and she comes out more as an academic with specialization in russian internal and foreign policy.

Me thinks the only way you could affect foriegn policy is if you found a passage in the bible that effectively said "Be nice to muslims. Remember oil isn't everything!"

Yes and she was also a gifted concert pianist.

However some Russians seem to think her actions are driven by sexul frustration ....

Vladimir Zhirinovsky claims that sexual frustration explains the actions of Condoleezza Rice:

”The civilized world needs to think about a decision when single politicians are not allowed to stay in power.

This was a common practice in the Soviet political system. The matter of international relations is very subtle and exquisite.

One single word or phrase may play an extremely important role in politics. This is not the place, where one can sublimate their personal sexual problems."

"This is really scary. Ms. Rice's personal complexes affect the entire field of international politics. This is an irritating factor for everyone, especially for the East and the Islamic world. When they look at her, they go mad."

”Condoleezza Rice needs a company of soldiers. She needs to be taken to barracks where she would be satisfied. On the other hand, she can hardly be satisfied because of her age. This is a complex.

She needs to return to her university and teach students there. She could also deal with psychological analysis."

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Oh well in that case it must be true.

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Originally posted by NoddY
    Yes, but why are the mixing up fact (Major/Currie) with 'fiction'?
    Ditto a report the FOLLOWING DAY on Steisand / Prince Charles:

http://news.independent.co.uk/people...icle355099.ece

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes
    Have you seen the date that article was written, Noddy?
    Yes, but why are the mixing up fact (Major/Currie) with 'fiction'?

I thought April fools pranks where 'self contained' if you see what I mean?

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru
    Spoilsport ...
    Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Xerxes
    Spoilsport ...

Leave a comment:

• Xerxes
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NoddY
    replied
    Believe it or not, Jasper Carrott gave her one. They used to go out in the 1970s. Gospel truth.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...icle355018.ece

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Believe it or not, Jasper Carrott gave her one. They used to go out in the 1970s. Gospel truth.

No mention of that in his Wikipedia entry but fsck me, the guy owns half of Celador. No wonder he doesnt need to get on telly anymore.

Jasper Carrott OBE (born Robert Davis, March 14, 1945) is an English comedian (declaring himself "world famous in Birmingham").

Born in Acocks Green, Birmingham, he was educated at Moseley School. He started his own folk club at 16 called "The Boggery" in Solihull, where he would perform folk songs as well as MC. Before long, his banter with the audience overtook the actual songs and he became known more as a comedian than a singer. He also worked as a musical agent (in partnership with Harvey Andrews), as Finger-Me-Gig.

He had a surprise UK top 5 chart hit in 1975 with a novelty record called "Funky Moped" written by Chris Rohmann. The B-Side to this single was a risqué monologue parodying the animated children's TV series The Magic Roundabout.

His break into television was with Carrott's Lib, a Saturday night comedy show broadcast live on the BBC. This was followed by a string of different shows, most notably Carrott's Commercial Breakdown, which broadcast weird and wonderful adverts from around the world, and the sketch and stand-up shows Carrott Confidential, 24 Carrott Gold, The Jasper Carrott Trials and Canned Carrott, some of which also gave TV exposure to the comedy partnership of Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis.

Canned Carrott also featured a regular police drama spoof called The Detectives, co-starring Robert Powell, which was spun off into its own series. In 2002 and 2003, he starred in the sitcom All About Me.

He performed in several of the Secret Policeman's Ball charity concerts for Amnesty International, and returned to the stage in 2004 for several sell out shows at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham featuring classic routines from his career. He returned to a singing role for the musical "Go Play Up Your Own End" (written by Malcolm Stent, songs by Harvey Andrews) in 2005.

He is part owner of the production company Celador, which makes Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?. His daughter, Lucy Davis, is an actress best known for playing Dawn in The Office.

He is a proud supporter and director of the football club Birmingham City and was made an OBE in 2002. The University of Birmingham awarded him a honorary doctorate in 2004.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X