• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Here's what I really think ..."

Collapse

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Opps

Tasteless Churchill you are a complete rolling pin

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    How to punctuate in Sweedish

Cur'fed men'e durg tw'at ... my rolling pin has been stolen

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Nearly funny, but it was my mother's funeral

Originally posted by Churchill
    What happened? Did they miss?

oops, embarrassed silence.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    I haven't been back to Dundee for 10 years, and I only went back for a funeral.
    What happened? Did they miss?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    couldn't tell you

I haven't been back to Dundee for 10 years, and I only went back for a funeral.

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    HoHo

Shall I stop winding you up then ?

By the way how is Dundee , still got that lovely ship oposite the train station?

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Yeah yeah, the compliment's too late I'm afraid

Originally posted by Bitbucket
    No sorry, I was looking at english cookbook , you are likened unto Ali Bongo
    Outside, NOW.

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    I was incorrect

No sorry, I was looking at english cookbook , you are likened unto Ali Bongo

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Right, outside now, you're claimed

Mr Dundee Georgee you are the son of a biscuit cutter , hope I have translated correct
    son of a b*sc**t c*tt*r indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Inslut

Mr Dundee Georgee you are the son of a biscuit cutter , hope I have translated correct

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
    and what language would that be? Dickhead, Muppet, Cretan, perhaps?

Well it's certainly not Mock Swedish.....

Bork! Bork! Bork!

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    Rolling pin in your language, interesting

Twat is rolling pin when translated to my language , I cannot find this word in dictionary , calling someone a rolling pin is a big insult where I come from , please dont use fowl rolling pin language on this BB.
    and what language would that be? Dickhead, Muppet, Cretan, perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    What?

Twat is rolling pin when translated to my language , I cannot find this word in dictionary , calling someone a rolling pin is a big insult where I come from , please dont use fowl rolling pin language on this BB.

Leave a comment:

• Dundeegeorge
    replied
    You can read

Well done, you'd best go and have a lie down now, I expect you're exhausted after all that work.

Twat.

Leave a comment:

• Bitbucket
    replied
    Lifes Tragidies

Hi Borrowers , hope you dont mind me calling you that . I read in a British magazine that there are 3 tragadies in a mans life.

Life Sucks , Job Sucks and wife dosent , is this a joke ? Or is this what the poster is complaining about . Please reply as I am not sure of British humor. Hope poster is not too unhappy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X