• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Is any other forum quite like this?"

Collapse

• Clever Hans
    replied
    Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    'Community', hmmm. I like to think of this community as a tank of piranha fish. Every so often someone comes along and chucks some food in. Unfortuately, in this case, that food would be you.
    Still, enjoy yourself eh?
    I leave a nasty taste in the mouth.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Amazing to find you'd neg repped me and signed it MF.

Unfit as a moderator you are. I may need to come out of retirement.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    No no no... I usually either sign them as MF or 'Love, MP', in accordance with strict CUK tradition.

I'll have to start giving +rep to balance it all out now.
    Amazing to find you'd neg repped me and signed it MF.

Unfit as a moderator you are. I may need to come out of retirement.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerberus

The kisses were a bit unexpected though.
    Aye, but I didn't say 'love and bunnies'. That's a sure sign I've crossed the Red Wine Line.

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerberus
    Thanks for the -ve rep, eek. Signing it as MF too? Pathetic, truly pathetic.
    No no no... I usually either sign them as MF or 'Love, MP', in accordance with strict CUK tradition.

I'll have to start giving +rep to balance it all out now.

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Clever Hans View Post
    Very sweet. Its normal for any reasonably active forum to be, well, a 'virtual community', which is why they are called that.

Each produce - like CUK - their own traditions, wise advice, loveable characters and hilarious in-jokes.

So, yes.
    'Community', hmmm. I like to think of this community as a tank of piranha fish. Every so often someone comes along and chucks some food in. Unfortuately, in this case, that food would be you.
    Still, enjoy yourself eh?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    And let's not forget the village idiots.

Like Greg.
    And Uncle MF, the local kiddie fiddler.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Very sweet. Its normal for any reasonably active forum to be, well, a 'virtual community', which is why they are called that.

Each produce - like CUK - their own traditions, wise advice, loveable characters and hilarious in-jokes.

So, yes.
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Thanks for keep on-topic and sorting that one out for me.
    And let's not forget the village idiots.

Like Greg.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

So, yes.
    Thanks for keep on-topic and sorting that one out for me.

Leave a comment:

• Clever Hans
    replied
    Today's fun has been heart-warming. I'm not a member of any other forum - are there any others quite like this?

So, yes.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Well Russell revealed his first name in a neg he gave me. Not at all bright especially when you see the comment he negged me for.
    Jane?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Here comes the stern aunt.
    Only if you want me to be...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Why?

Have you been being nice to peoples faces and the stabbing them in the back?

Best to be a **** up front, that way nobody can be surprised later. :
    I think most people on here know I'm a **** without me proving it

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'll tell you one thing, today's revelations will make the Summer Meet interesting to say the least
    Why?

Have you been being nice to peoples faces and the stabbing them in the back?

Best to be a **** up front, that way nobody can be surprised later. :

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I'll tell you one thing, today's revelations will make the Summer Meet interesting to say the least

Leave a comment:

Working...
X