• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Politically incorrect"

Collapse

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Trolley collecting?
    Nope, on one of the counters .... Since they're old, they enjoy the easier pace of work ....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Lol not lurking or perving in the aisles ....

One of my family members work in there, so I go in quite a bit ....
    Trolley collecting?

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And just how much time do you actually spend in your local Tesco's then? You seem very well informed. I think we should be told.

Lol not lurking or perving in the aisles ....

One of my family members work in there, so I go in quite a bit ....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by wim121 View Post
    Try shopping in my local tescos. In the daytime, soccer mums come in their pyjamas and silk nighties. In the evening, certain types of women go in to store wearing a lot less than than, with certain bits of their anatomy hanging out.
    And just how much time do you actually spend in your local Tesco's then? You seem very well informed. I think we should be told.

Leave a comment:

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I was looking at wheelchairs & was astounded to discover one called the Spazz: only in America
    What's wrong with that?

Cuts the nonsense, gets to the point.

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
    I'd say this is inappropriate as well:

???

Why inappropriate?

Because of her see through top? If so, that's nothing. Try shopping in my local tescos. In the daytime, soccer mums come in their pyjamas and silk nighties. In the evening, certain types of women go in to store wearing a lot less than than, with certain bits of their anatomy hanging out.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Was it the lady who was a model?

There was a lady in a wheelChair who appeared on the side of a London bus as a model out of her wheelchair.
    Lying face down on the ground presumably

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    as a slightly deviation of topic I was in Glasgow mionding my own business eating my dinner when I was accosted by some sexologists - one of which was in a wheel chair.

Apparently they have been at a 3 day sex conference.

it was all in all a pretty sureal experience.

and the lady in the wheel chair had appeared on Gok Wan's How to look good nakid.

Was it the lady who was a model?

There was a lady in a wheelChair who appeared on the side of a London bus as a model out of her wheelchair.

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    No, because the flaming letter effect is the hideous low point of a horrid website. Although this comes a close second.

I'd say this is inappropriate as well:

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Opus points out that the missile launcher is under the refridgerator.
    Ye gods don't tell BGG about that or he will want one

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    as a slightly deviation of topic I was in Glasgow mionding my own business eating my dinner when I was accosted by some sexologists - one of which was in a wheel chair.

Apparently they have been at a 3 day sex conference.

it was all in all a pretty sureal experience.

and the lady in the wheel chair had appeared on Gok Wan's How to look good nakid.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    I was looking at wheelchairs & was astounded to discover one called the Spazz: only in America
    That remined me os an old Bloom Country strip where the crew of the starship Interpoop are off to buy their captain Cutter John a new wheelchair.

The plaid-clad salesman proudly shows them the newest model, new because it has the option of mauve armrests. The crew are justifiably horrified that this is the limit of personalization allowed and on complaining are told that “a wheelchair is not a vehicle for personal expression!”

They respond by building their own wheelchair out of a huge comfy recliner armchair complete with racing slicks and custom wheels. Opus points out that the missile launcher is under the refridgerator.

Can't find the damn thing anwywhere on the net though. Was far funnier in pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    No, because the flaming letter effect is the hideous low point of a horrid website. Although this comes a close second.

I quite like that one

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Should we start a campaign to rename it "The Russell"
    Nah, the wheelchair is probably quite useful (if oddly named), why saddle it with a moniker synonymous with fakery, lies and trolling?

I agree the website is pretty naff.

Leave a comment:

• amcdonald
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    that is terrible they have even gone for the sex sells approach with the slightly hot ladies next to each chair
    Quite shouldn't they have had naked ladies in wheelchairs

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    that is terrible they have even gone for the sex sells approach with the slightly hot ladies next to each chair

Leave a comment:

Working...
X