• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which burglar alarm?"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrRobin
    replied
    At risk of a flaming for posting a sensible answer in General...

I bought an Infinite PRIME Wireless Alarm Kit from TLC electrical. Was easy to install, most difficult bit was running a spur from a nearby socket. The set up process of registering the sensors to the base unit was piss easy.

The unit can connect to your telephone line and will call you if the alarm is triggered. You can also buy additional modules that will automate lighting around the house and a GSM module which allows you to control everything by text message.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by zamzummim View Post
    I have a cat, that's hard work enough even though I don't have to walk her, but have to clean the litter and brush her hair every day!!!
    If you're more of a cat person then is probably suitable.

Might need a slightly bigger litter tray though.

Leave a comment:

• zamzummim
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    One of these...

I have a cat, that's hard work enough even though I don't have to walk her, but have to clean the litter and brush her hair every day!!!

Leave a comment:

• zamzummim
    replied
    I am not who you think I am, only Jacko knows me

I haven't been for longer than 6 months actually... well not posting for a long time... on and off.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I need to fit a new burglar alarm, any recommendation?
    One of these...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Very well Sir.

You've not been around for a while.

Strangeways, again?
    heh heh

I havnt seen you for six months, what have you been doin ?
    six months

Leave a comment:

• zamzummim
    replied
    Anyone remembers this:

etc etc?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    SupremeSpod! how's it going?
    Very well Sir.

You've not been around for a while.

Strangeways, again?

Leave a comment:

• zamzummim
    replied
    SupremeSpod! how's it going?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    German Shepherd.

Leave a comment:

• zamzummim
    started a topic Which burglar alarm?

Which burglar alarm?

Working...
X