• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rep decrease sweepstake."

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    If I must. I would point out that that gambling debts were the only debts middle and upper class people HAD to pay.
    To the person who negged me with

Thread: Rep decrease sweepstake.
    That's bollocks. Gambling debts are debts of honour.
    That's exactly what I said. Gambling debts were debts of honour that HAD to be paid, everything else you tried to avoid paying until the last second.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You need to name and shame on this one tomorrow a.m.
    If I must. I would point out that that gambling debts were the only debts middle and upper class people HAD to pay.

8th June 2011 15:37
    As ordered by OG
    7th June 2011 14:09
    Keep the winding up going - SE
    6th June 2011 17:32
    As promised. DD
    6th June 2011 17:05
    Have a boost SB

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Cough
    You need to name and shame on this one tomorrow a.m.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    eek wins. 11 reps received with a new total of 1211. All participants to give eek +ve rep with their name attached by the end of Wednesday please or there will be (admittedly minor) consequences.
    Cough

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I can confirm its 36. And he seems to sign himself eo.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Let's find out...
    I can confirm its 36. And he seems to sign himself eo.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Don't be such a rep pig mate, it's just a score that in no way reflects your actual reputation.
    And there has never been a truer word said.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Yours are about 36 I think.
    Let's find out...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    And mine too!
    Yours are about 36 I think.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Says the person who negged me with

Oh and before you deny it the amount I lost could only be awarded by yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    All of this silly 'adding MF' to the end of negative reps has completely ruined my own reputation. No-one can be certain a rep is from me and it's really hit by position in the reputation table.
    I guess it's easy for you to tell. The positives are all from your sockies, and the negatives are either from everyone else or from your sockies when you're pissed.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    All of this silly 'adding MF' to the end of negative reps has completely ruined my own reputation. No-one can be certain a rep is from me and it's really hit by position in the reputation table.
    Says the person who negged me with
    mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf mf
    Oh and before you deny it the amount I lost could only be awarded by yourself.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Your ones are worth almost 50.
    And mine too!

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    People must realise that a rep of plus or minus 5 or 6 points isn't from you, based on the rep formula. Your ones are worth almost 50.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    No-one can be certain a rep is from me and it's really hit by position in the reputation table.
    Don't be such a rep pig mate, it's just a score that in no way reflects your actual reputation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X